Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 46.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What is this?

floppityflip - - Questions & Answers

A unit's sight range is lit up.

• I am sad to see the forums go, but I understand. The few weeks I have been here, have been great ones for me. RIP the forum. but I also have the same question as Im On Smoko.

• New Fire Control - Blockade

floppityflip - - Suggestions

Quote from Hakville: “Interesting idea, my question is how would this work for example in the Panama or Suez canals? IRL they should be easy to blockade but maybe a blockade needs to be publicly visible, so that neutral countries can see it and get a warning (instead of accidentally moving into one). ” It could have like a grey circle on the map where the attack range of the blockade is, or it could say in the news.

• SP Per Units

floppityflip - - General Discussion

This thread is about how much SP is obtained for killing units. Feel free to add more. Credit to KFgauss, and Aether. * Level * Unit * Season Points * * INFANTRY * * 1-6 * Mot Inf * 1 * * Mech Inf * * * Marines * * * Air Inf * * * SFS * 5 * 1 * Nat Guard * 2 * * Insurgents * 3 * * ARMORED * * 1 * CRV * 2 * * AFV * * * ACV * * 1-4 * MBT * 10 * * TD * * * SUPPORT * * 1 * TA * 3 * * MA * * 1 * MRL * 5? * * MAA * * * SAMs * * * TDS * * * Mobile Radar * * * HELOS * * * Helo Gunship * * 1 * Atk Helo *…

• Kills per day,

floppityflip - - General Discussion

Quote from KFGauss: “ - Lvl 1 Corvette = 2 SP - Lvl 1 Mot Inf = 1 SP - Lvl 4 Mot Inf = 1 SP - Lvl 6 Mot Inf = 1 SP - Lvl 1 CRV = 2 SP - Lvl 4 MBT = 10 SP - Lvl 1 Nat Guard = 2 SP - Insurgent = 3 SP - Lvl 1 TA = 3 SP - Lvl 1 ASF = 4 SP ”

• Quote from Teburu: “Maybe you need to learn how to read? ” Maybe there was a zoom in button covering the checkmark?

• Maybe your not on the top 30?

• Quote from Tifo_14: “Several months ago, I made a chart of the Top 30 CoN Forums posters, by order of points. Well, I had some extra time today, and happened to find that old thread. So I made an updated chart of the current Top 30. There are some new names on this new chart, and like before, I want to thank everyone for contributing to the CoN-munity and helping this game thrive. Here's the new list: forum.conflictnations.com/inde…2f2fd833c5952f95c0fac094fforum.conflictnations.com/inde…2f2fd833…

• Dont write peoples username, also nutzer means user in German.

• I disagree, however it probably has to do with how many records the German's kept, and I am quite sure that they did torture. Though I feel this is not the right place to ask this question.

• Kurt

floppityflip - - Questions & Answers

Why are you creating so many random threads. If you want to talk to them, talk on their wall.

Quote from KFGauss: “What do Aggressive ships do now? once they engage with a target, under what conditions do they switch to another target (if they do switch)? ” I do not believe they will switch.

As the title says, I would like a new fire control to be added to the game: blockade. It would work exactly like the agressive fire control, except, it would attack any neutral unit as well. This would be useful for blockading certain seaways, and could be used to fix the issue stated in ships for homeland defense - against not-at-war, it would attack any approaching ships. It's description could be: Automatically engages all enemy and neutral units, postponing all other orders until combat is r…

• Unit engagement

floppityflip - - Bug Reports & Issues

Quote from THADE1: “I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but when an aircraft engages another aircraft above ground units it seems to fight the ground units as well, even though you told the aircraft to attack the aircraft only. Then the ground units absorb the damage and you end up losing the fight. Has this been done intentionally in an update? If so that's really frustrating because I thought that is only supposed to happen with patrol mode. This is with air superiority fighters. ” Doe…

• Quote from FarmerJG: “Dorado was doing country spotlights so I decided to continue them. This week's nation: Denmark. Background: You can play Denmark in two currently available maps: Overkill and Flashpoint Europe. It has five homeland city's spread out among its many islands. Every homeland city is located on a port. Denmark is often overlooked and can pack a real punch. Strategy. Naturally, the best choice for Denmark is a strong and dominant navy. Since it lacks supplies though, getting rese…

• Why would anyone know any more than you? Also, they're not that inactive.

• Quote from FarmerJG: “Quote from Mother Hen: “Quote from Atomio: “Quote from Mother Hen: “@Atomio. thanks ” Thank you for being vigilant I love to ban them ” ” Actually, I was the first to spot it. It was my thread originally. ” Wasn't I the first one to point it out???

• Quote from tieumyxinhdep: “In response to the question raised regarding the lack of preference for African nations in certain games, it is important to consider various factors that may influence players' choices. While it is true that Africa offers unique advantages in terms of territorial expansion and potential resources, there are several reasons why players may not often choose African nations. One possible reason is the perception of power dynamics within the game. Many players tend to ass…

• If I understood the article correctly, then shouldn't italy have 2 fuel cities?

• Im pretty sure the falklands have always been there.