Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Zefyros22: “Quote from Zanahoria_thai: “I don't see any advantage over fixed wing vehicles except the lvl1 airport needed for light helis. Attackers and specially elite attackers can do the same task by the same cost or even lower. ASW helicopter is pretty humiliated by his fixed wing equivalent, wich is faster, covers more sea and deals more damage by the same cost. I won't talk about the helicopter officer because that bro is the most useless guy in the tree (imo) I think helis need…

• Obsolete Helicopters?

Zanahoria_thai - - General Discussion

Quote from TheWildThing: “Helis are great... so are fixed wing aircraft, but helis are a bit more specialized to their roles. Ive used Gunships quite a bit recently because of my other units taking lots of components. ” I don't know if I'm understanding your point mate, I mean helis cost like 800 electronics, practically the same of elite attacker, if you want to cheap your production of electronics you can maybe use towed artillery instead of attackers, but changing the attackers for helis does…

• Obsolete Helicopters?

Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Zanahoria_thai: “Quote from Teburu: “>Helis >obsolete Lmao ” Can you explain yourself instead of talking shit? ” Can I? Yes, I could. But you can also just look up the various SF vs Heli threads and read them yourself ” You're probably the most helpful person in this forum

• Obsolete Helicopters?

Quote from Diippi: “I assume you have not come up against an opponent with SAMs. ” You assume well

• Obsolete Helicopters?

Quote from Teburu: “>Helis >obsolete Lmao ” Can you explain yourself instead of talking shit?

• Obsolete Helicopters?

Greetings Commanders; Recently I've been thinking about using some helis in a match, but honestly they feel so fragile. I don't see any advantage over fixed wing vehicles except the lvl1 airport needed for light helis. Attackers and specially elite attackers can do the same task by the same cost or even lower. ASW helicopter is pretty humiliated by his fixed wing equivalent, wich is faster, covers more sea and deals more damage by the same cost. I won't talk about the helicopter officer because …

• Armored hate

Thank you for all the replies guys, I can see what dym. If I'm not wrong, your point is that armored vehicles and particularly MBT are expensive units and a waste of resources that can be used in a offensive air force plus some range units to not even receive damage against ppl who uses armor units. Anyways I think it's good having a few troops near your main cities just for not fall quickly in case of attack. I'm very thankful to y'all guys I'm learning a lot of things.

• Armored hate

Hello commanders; I'm trying to get better and starting to check some information from veteran players in the forum. I've watched that you guys doesn't like armored vehicles at all. Seeing some quotes like "If you're producing MBT you're my next victim" And that makes me curious about how do you replace the damage mitigation of armor vehicles and other things like the big HP boost of MBT for example, plus his high damage against all type of ground forces. Because I always use armored vehicles, n…