Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• PATCH NOTES - 2307.12

phoule - - News and Updates

it was fixed hours ago bruh

• Split stack button broke

phoule - - Bug Reports & Issues

I can split stacks again! Thank you to dev team for swift resolution to a game breaking issue!

• Untoxic High Rank Player

phoule - - General Discussion

I always offer advice, some unrequested. Simple things that should be obvious like use a mixed stack of hard/soft. Healing minute in game is 28th, if you're moving out of a city with damaged units just wait 3 minutes to get the tick, etc... Maybe some of it is bad and thats why I get ignored. Some people appreciate it some never learn. Personally for those that don't learn, I look to the silver lining, when the game ends I get 1700 gold and they get 800 between them.

just tested on ground or naval units, and it does not work on them either.

• PATCH NOTES - 2307.12

phoule - - News and Updates

the split unit stack button is not working properly on my air based units. you can get the button to split but no stack pop-up comes up to actually pick which units to split. It worked while they were in flight as a work around but this latest 'improvement' broke that as well.

with the latest changes,, the split unit stack button is not working properly on my air based units. you can get the button to split but no stack pop-up comes up to actually pick which units to split. It worked while they were in flight as a work around but this latest 'improvement' around 5:50am 7/12/23 broke that as well.

• Rushing units to death

I got 2 games going right now where allies are rushing their units to near death and not building any new units. In one game the guy suicided them so he has nothing left. In another all the units have 2hp left and the guy is building buildings but no units. I'm confused as to why these people would do this? Obviously they are not trying to win. Is there something else people would do this for? My best guess is its someone multi accounting and they are planning on taking the territory with their …

• Based on unit details I feared it had nothing that could see it. Good to know it can be seen!

• I think an elegant solution to this issue would be to simply add the air assault ability to choppers, meaning they can add their power to an air assault stack. This could give them ability to jump to non airfield territories however they would need to rebase at an airfield to return to regular air patrol operations.

• Mobile Radar is one of the few units that can detect stealth aircraft but only if they are in sight range. I agree it would be nice if their sight range was equivalent of a combat recon to make finding stealth aircraft a little easier and offer more reaction time. I dont have a game going right now to find other stealth aircraft detectors as comparable options for this task. I also think the radar should be the unit that can can detect the only stealth unit with no unit able to theoritically see…

• cheating

Quote from Quebec Empire: “I was playing a game, he was missing a few points for the coalition win and a player who had 2000 points leaves the game to have a solo victory. Can I report that? ID GAME: 7094820 ” Out of curiosity, what were everyone elses vp's of in your coalition and how many vps were needed for coalition win?

• annex the occupied city, its a building that costs a lot of resources at the top of your build list

• Just be prepared to be ghosted a lot on your search for an alliance

• Free daily gold for ads

phoule - - Suggestions

It would be nice to get free gold for watching ads like Bytro has for Iron Order games. I like this game better as it gives a reason to keep a single active account with Officers, instead of the quest system that encourages throw away accounts for the free units. But that daily free gold in Iron Order is very nice

• This explains why I can't find the trade city option anymore, or demand tribute for peace. I recall making a lot of resources demanding tributes of everyone at the start of a game, seeing if noobs would bite. They still do but getting a right of way for free is not that rewarding It can't be that long ago they removed it, or maybe its still fresh in mind because it is/was in some other Bytro games like Iron Order and I'm getting my games confused...

• actually if you get the game id you can send it to people you want to invite and have them search for a game with that id to join. If there are any unpicked nations remaining they can pick one to join the game, and if there aren't there probably will be a good selection of open nations on day 4. unless there is something different due to actual timezones?

• To me coastal waters are territorial, deep waters are international free passage waters. If i have coastal cities, I have a strong navy. if someone sends units through my territorial waters without a heads up, it would be silly to assume they aren't coming for you. No questions asked, I kill anything I see belonging to them. After their units are dead, if going after them would be an over extension risk, I may offer a conditional right of way for me and nothing for the attacker as well as an und…

• Quote from Hakville: “maybe this is off topic, I do well early game but I've run into issues about mid-game with morale. A navy and TA both are extremely efficient, as far as dealing damage without taking any retaliation (especially from inactive players which is mostly what we're dealing with). However you will/should notice the effects on population and morale. Especially with inactive players we are most often clearing units from a city, early game most are infantry with urban bonuses. The gu…

• Quote from miasdogpie: “Does anyone even use Attack Helos? ” I recently played a game where I believe someone was possibly multi accounting and built level 2 army bases in every single city on the map and researched acv and recon units to max for every nation. I reported the suspicious activity and think i got that user removed before they could execute whatever plan they had in mind...that end game was ai nation after ai nation with approx 12 acv, 20 recon and 20 inf I used attack choppers exte…

• Armored hate

Not insanely fast, certainly faster tho, but pairing ace & rotary officers biggest benefit is really high damage to both soft / hard with just 2 units along with good damage distribution built in. Then mix in additional choppers or strikers depending on your targets to clean house faster. You can easy push 60+ soft or 55+ hard per outing based on your mix. Also I personally believe first and most important officer is the infantry officer, he should never be left out in favor of saving resources.…