Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• two ideas

Adriati - - Suggestions

Wow thats alot of Thank you for responding .

• two ideas

Adriati - - Suggestions

Ive Been meaning to ask this question , If Call of War is Already on Mobile , Why is it so hard is it to Transfer CoN to Mobile ??

• two ideas

Adriati - - Suggestions

I know that terrain effects units , and was wondering if the developers could have Weather play a bigger role in CoN , like seasons . Sometimes Winter and Somtimes Summer , Certain weathers woud have certain consequences for the attacker . Finland supposedly has terrain as an advantage , why not have its harsh winter as a penaty to moving units making them slower and ess effecient . My second idea is that when you a province is surrounded morale drops and the units in it also decrease in effenci…

• ME TOO I spawned as turkey and was killed early on

• Ok , just realized that , thanks alot

• Question ... Is it possible to join the other faction as it was during the cold war . I'm in one game and spotted that their coalitions basicly , I'm turkey and was wondering if I could join the warsaw pact

• More 4x Rounds

Adriati - - Suggestions

Great !!

• More 4x Rounds

Adriati - - Suggestions

I love these rounds they are Great , my research is done faster and so Are my movements , I think a lot of us loved this , Please add more

• Rouge State Suggestions

Adriati - - Suggestions

Yeah , or a way to supply certain countrys or rouges with weopons and units

• Helping AI Countries.

Adriati - - Suggestions

I love the idea ! , I also like the emmbasy thing by

• I think it would effect the mechanics , and would be copying HOI4 . CON , and COW are both bery similar to HOI4(hearts of Iron 4)and I don't think that Bytro would like to have a Lawsuit on their hands or a copyright claim , just saying

• Rouge State Suggestions

Adriati - - Suggestions

I have Been in multiple rounds were you have the rouge state attack but defeat them and yet still be at war with it half way across the world , Maybe you could make a rouge state for each region in order to not have rouges everywere and effect morale, This probably wont work but you could try , Also being able to make certain rouges work in your favor , not as a playable player but a AI that you could fund