Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 305.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Game Developers appear

Hakville - - General Discussion

we all know they reduced cities to try to get more premium users, I'm not for or against that. TheGENOC1D3R clearly stated around that time he saw a decline, he wasn't explicitly saying it was because of this change. (You could make that argument but I don't think he did) I'm concerned for this game, I really thought they had a good thing going. It has some obvious issues, and some more subtle issues. I definitely expected the dev-team to improve the game and I agree I haven't seen that improvem…

• when I play I pretty much need to be there 24/7 I do loose sleep and it affects life. we do win most games. It's really hard for me to imagine being a casual player. I think one of the main issues is how the notifications do/don't work, unfortunately only one dev seems to be active on the forum and they're not really interested in feedback. They could try to hire me (they haven't yet), I may or may not be able to make a difference :p

• ok I'll try to give a helpful reply. (No offense intended but take it of u want DoD When you select an aircraft (action) you can see that aircraft's range, - you may have helo or strike/fighter which are more upgraded etc. - you may be looking for a ferry range, Sometimes it helps to select a different unit with a similar range, I do find myself transposing my fingers from one part of the map to another, Annoyingly there are some conditions (not all of which I understand yet) which can affect th…

• it was my first real game (I won the tutorial too but it took forever without 4x) I think I was Bolivia, this other player came across from Australia and killed all my neighbors. I learned a lot from him, his use of navel early game etc. He was beating me but I wouldn't give up, his ships couldn't really hurt me and he eventually quit.

• I think you're confused because you already have vision over your territory, the vision is more obvious over enemy territory or water. I think most of the ground units are implemented correctly (with the exception of radar units). (Hidden Content)

• Security Council Help

Hakville - - Bug Reports & Issues

be specific, which exact date you "unlocked 1,507 season points" I recommend keeping screenshots, sometimes the units don't automatically unlock but support can help. I think I needed to create a support ticket number ingame.

• What I would like fixed

Hakville - - Bug Reports & Issues

I would like a pony, or a unicorn.

• hi Mih0, Last time I had the nerve to play they were making changes to aircraft, I think it would be helpful if you can provide more info, such as what units you had or we can try to test this. If you want the realism answer, you can imagine the airbase personnel taking up arms to defend the airbase... we can debate if they're too weak or too strong. Previously (historically) aircraft could not leave when an airfield was under siege, one thing that changed was aircraft leaving automatically to a…

• Insurrection

Quote from The Ewac: “Quote from Hakville: “everyone was acting surprised in mainstream media that there was an insurrection in Russia, ... ” when was the last time you saw ... Or Ethiopia invading USA? Or USA being crushed by Peru?? ... ” give us a few more years of graduating classes with woke indoctrinated commies taking leadership positions, youtube.com/shorts/05foY3FwUoo?

• Insurrection

everyone was acting surprised in mainstream media that there was an insurrection in Russia, I've never plated a game that didn't involve rebel rebel insurgents.

• PATCH NOTES - 2306.20

Hakville - - News and Updates

Quote from MeLarie: “ +++++UPDATE+++++ - Planes now revert back to transport trucks upon losing their airport - - Planes in the air will retain their current mechanic and look for the closest airport in ferry range or crash if no airports are in range - Planes on aircraft carrier will also look for closest airport in ferry range or crash if their aircraft carrier is destroyed - Planes which are landed in airports, which are then destroyed, become grounded. - Units with the grounded status will h…

• Quote from KFGauss: “FYI - This is an interesting... https://www.theatlantic.com/n... ” i can't read it, I don't think it's an unbiased site.

• Scout ability

Hakville - - Questions & Answers

Right now there are 2 "members" online and 144 guests, the average user benefits overwhelmingly from the contributors. Most posts are either noob questions or off-topic, the number of post that are "progressive" are few and far between. PB has definitely contributed some helpful feedback to questions i had. The top few users (say top3, or top5 or top10) probably post a good percentage of the relevant content, and are best equipped to answer new questions. It's easy for us to forget, and it's def…

• Toxic high ranked players

To make or join a shotty coalition early game, that's a good way to loose. i like to make Allies, and share RoW without joining a coalition. Then assuming you're a top player in a fair game, all the coalitions are competing to recruit you. A good coalition leader shouldn't admit bad players, if he does he isn't trying to win. In most public games if you attack the weakest player of the strongest coalition, you're doing them a favor. There's usually only retaliation if they know each other IRL. S…

• Toxic high ranked players

i think this post is complaining about a lack of respect, when someone is beating you they may or may not show respect. This has almost nothing to do with being nice or toxic, I'm confident I'm in the top 5 or 10% of most diplomatic players but i also play to win. Many don't realize a big part of this game is political.

• Scout ability

i don't want to start a new game because i take them way to seriously, i had a completed one i was able to open to see research etc but it recently dropped out of my game list. I hardly ever use Mobile Radar, but i don't see the sight-circle in OP. I'm happy if they fixed it.

• Scout ability

Thanks @KFG, Do you have any other units with Radar you can check? It would be nice to know when your game was started as well (how many days, is it 4x) i know some changes only take effect in new games (after a patch).

• that's fine if you don't invade anyone, most countries seem to sit there idle while i conquer about 1 per day. You may as well not bother playing as far as I'm concerned, just start a bunch of games so the few who do play have something to conquer. By the time u build 9 army bases u won't have rss for troops...

• News

there are way too many threads labeled as Announcement and Pinned under News and Updates, ideally only the latest one should be highlighted. AJFCJaUBjtoThlAtpNYwYmgBNJtbPINqxaJEgq1-yO8GuFNHWlRGbuCk9dL1k06DjQ5Tr4x4o7cQdiDLrmAb8AOQMS-nfcgOw8AtZjj0qjFbX5jY_CaB5roAGHSP6yYc-g954o4TDurr_FLRwz-AGtm27TE=w798-h1961-s-no