Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• cheating

Quebec Empire - - General Discussion

I don't know if people really understands the problem... when he leaves the coalition, the game is over. you can't attack him until he is no longer in the coalition and when he is no longer your time to do anything. it is therefore impossible to try to take points from him the game is over

• cheating

asking my friends to play this game is not a solution. there is no way to check the reliability of a player. nobody wants to go from winner to loser just because a player leaves the coalition with 1800 points. it is completely unacceptable. I could have more points than him and lose because he quit? Wake up people please

• cheating

not joining a coalition will be useless. other player will be able to do it in the coalition and end my solo game by leaving his coalition. does anyone have any real solutions? otherwise I will play several accounts in the same game to avoid this problem of cheating

• cheating

1. I thought the people would be smart here I was wrong. what is the use of solo victories if everyone has it by leaving coalitions at the end... they answer me your just to make friends in the game... wtf

• cheating

So if it's not cheating then I'll start playing with several accounts at the same time. I'd be sure not to be fooled by cheaters. The people seems to favor this clumsiness. If I have to cheat so I don't get fooled by other people's cheating, then I'll do it. The peole seems to think that this game is a social network and that the only way to get around cheating is to make friends. people is crazy here

• cheating

We had exceeded the points necessary for the coalition victory. Theoretically the coalition victory should be granted to us. But the delay before victory gave him time to leave.

• cheating

We are not in CONFLICT OF TRAITOR. I don't play this game to make friends. but to play and have fun without another player taking advantage of the weaknesses of a game to cheat. We all worked hard to have our coalition victory. It's not for an idiot ([Name removed by Moderator])to leave to end the game for his solo victory

• cheating

As I mentioned I study video game level design and I am possibly more competent than the designers of this game. A player leaving a coalition at the end of the game should have a coalition victory and not a solo victory. This encourages cheating. In addition, we have nothing that indicates the level of reliability of the player. For example, how many times he leaves a coalition, how many times he leaves by inactivity. When you join a game, you should no longer have the option to have a solo vict…

• cheating

As I say, it's a flaw that Dorado doesn't know about. Leaving a game and changing coalitions in party court is fine, but leaving knowing that the game will end immediately giving a solo victory is just outrageous. It is impossible to win by playing solo and I know of no friends who play this game, as the majority of players are forced to play a game with cheats. For me they are cheats because they exploit the faults of a game, you can call it what you want. I have played more than 50 games and t…

• cheating

you can't have a solo victory if you were in coalition. I study video game level design and the first thing we are taught is to make a game fair. if this is allowed then there is no point in playing this game if we reward cheaters. I spend a lot in this game, but for them if they don't know how to design a game.

• cheating

I can only see this. I supposed to know is cheater only with level ? Ratio, victory and kill is 0 all Time ibb.co/CWDqZBd

• cheating

is it a joke? you say that as if I had to know the players. I inform you that I do not know the other players, even if I look at his profile, nothing tells me that he is a cheater!! we are 4 to have lost because of this

• cheating

I hope you don't allow this kind of thing otherwise what's the point of playing if I can lose at any time if a player leaves. I'm really frustrated

• cheating

I was playing a game, he was missing a few points for the coalition win and a player who had 2000 points leaves the game to have a solo victory. Can I report that? ID GAME: 7094820