Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Liberty Guard

DeEnO - - Recruitment Centre

Quote from Teburu: “Quote from DeEnO: “Quote from Teburu: “Are the *** supposed to be formatted in bold/italics? cuz they arent and just look bad ” is that better? ” yes; tho the „- - „ after bullet points looks weird. I also recommend advertising in the official con discord if you havent already; it has an extra channel for alliances ” Yes, I did that first, thank! Is there a way to make a Direct URL to my alliance profile?

• Liberty Guard

Quote from Teburu: “Are the *** supposed to be formatted in bold/italics? cuz they arent and just look bad ” is that better?

• Liberty Guard

Not on here, but in discord yes. I just copy pasted from discord for now.

• Liberty Guard

**Limited Recruitment - Rank 49+ or 1.68+ KD** LG10.5x.png "Liberty or Death!" Liberty Guard is a new 4x Speed Alliance. Liberty Guard is enlightened to perceive the self evident truth that Liberty is Natural Law. With this ongoing siege against Liberty, we will not cower, we are resolute. And because this is so, we call our fellow Liberty Guard bretheren, "Advocates". We Liberty Guard Advocates, respect life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness! We will resist tyranny and assist our fellow Ad…