Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• buildings points

JaromirJagr - - General Discussion

of new season "10" of week, question of buildings giving the season points because want to unlock unit (teknikly bad units as have all but want anyway ... ) so if building im do will me receve season point or 2 per ... also what of higher lvls (5/8/12 like in economic score buildup ... ) or are different point

• spend "398" golds to repair buildijng but me total golds at 11398 and no change...

• New tips

JaromirJagr - - Questions & Answers

i have came back from forum after while... i will read tread. and am beggininer englisch speaker but im try my best

• New tips

good but... my englisch no gud so have to double translate everyting (so might not come out good way i hoped... ) and what if searched up and i found bad informations from tree or more years ago

• New tips

What are tips for new player (i am levl 37) and want to get better at game... or tip given where, but can always eliminated (due to opp'ies hvg 180-80 or more... )

• what of bug chopper

JaromirJagr - - Bug Reports & Issues

so im me chopper "gunship" (lvl 1 of western canada... ) atack another choppper BUG DEALS NO DAMAGE even thouh other choper was within range of both, but if im attack chopper will down go the damage? or is invulnerable...

• match bug

When in new ava match, bug that makes click not work, like can’t engage with unit (all unit can see but no clicks... )

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Oh, I can't wait for "Jaromir Jagr Weather" ” veter is very good but in game crunch inf

• YOU ARE DUMP SERIOUSLY dump noob infatry have shit defende again air but most shit is how you think .. that main problems go back in school to teach matematic .. and return when understant more than 1 plus 1 ... and yes time namagement and time to play is crucial for used aiplane if have less time try swap first on slow mode map or slower plane like bomber .. and yes if you have 5 minute per day for game or 2 -3 max 5 minute forget to used fleet like main weapon .. mostly forget to be who pass f…

• shity server lag create (when enter ing game with pass words) paywall bullshit appear so as can not enter game (maybe of silly mejican drug lorde can steal all ingamemonies for hooka hooka) but of problem is of fix now thinks

• activitie player bar

for read into game level world at war 3+ must be that level. so y there are %70 of country inactive at the 3 day i like play active player becose it challenge (maybe if dorado dev create "no gold" round lots of people would join and provlem solve... ) yawyna click game into player screen no way to see player actuve status like if player is active or whetere they are or are not, like how in coaliton screen you get to see (this makes it so you can see witch country will go inactive and witch a sta…

• am said pror mejico es good country you have 6 city (2 supplie byt should have 2 fuel from world ecomonic forum 1993 mexico produce 9th most fuel in world... ) and also 3 other ingamerousrce province. sned armijas to ais in south and usas in north wich is weak cuz not many troop... odd becose usa is apprently most powerful in world 9(WE HAVE SHOULD RELISTIC GAME SERVER DORADO) but because dev want all ingamemonies for own benefit lo none there is

• sill no response from report bug game so issue done (carrier kills by "asw helicoptre" but ranged infant bullshit still happen... ) what am i do now?

• so if ("bombard inf carrier for ours deals 0 damage" what of game bullshit does not damage (10.0 stats for inf, 8 hard... )

• im best country AUSTRALIJA becose biggest country around ... both two supply and compoment citys for high output economy ... REALISTIC OUTPUT NOT GRANTED (RARe material productin is big in austraila but only one productin place... ) new zealand has lot of close provinces and 5 city so dont have to spend on efinite arm industrjy (other contry require siphon all ingamemoneis so make cash cow for dorado ... without provide enough ingameresource for player... ) bad thing is have to worry abot naval …

• Quote from KFGauss: “Dorado volunteers frequently recommend sending these reports to [email protected] ” IM REPORT BUG NOW becoze snoozy dorado dev take 5 week to respond ... it bullshit when gaming team doesnt support player (i purchase in game monies to support dev with L29 euromonies... )

• and on premium touch only dev team only for reason take advantage make own map and other problems or worst thing on premium posible say never update repair or care simply premium is way only how have season bullshit forever ( evrybody know that is there only two good unit ... ) and second set aresivity with isnt work properly becose bullshit on visibility radar revork ... with bullshit if you want anything move on first place is better delete whole form and make again becose no any button to pus…

• STILL BUG ISSUE (BECOSE NAVAL DMG vals of invantry at 2.0 with 9 stack... )

• Im levl 6 motrized infantryj in range of enemy carrier (china level 5 def dmg 8.0 with 60 hp... ) click on attack button and target carrier BUT NO ATTACK GIVEN (RANGE CONFIRMED enter infantry with 11.0 fire... ) and now enemy reach 7 aircraft with carrer that could have ben destroy