Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Non Gold Games?

General Spock - - Suggestions

Conflict of Nations shop menu won't open? I'm trying to join the security council. Are other players experiencing this?

• Non Gold Games?

That's sound advice. I've tried some of the above methods. I have to study more on how to use cheap units more effectively throughout the gameplay. Knowing which each unit can do is seriously important. Thanks for your method strategy.

• Non Gold Games?

That's not an answer. How do you win without using gold... Unless you are with a coalition that have gold users . If you spend 1gold bar, you can't answer the question. How? What is the method used in winning without using gold? I've tried waiting. While I'm waiting for units to be produced the enemy is firing missiles . Waiting " is a roll of the dice on winning. I guess you might get lucky in certain situations and end up winning.

• Non Gold Games?

People say they don't use gold to win? How? How do you avoid being asked to pay gold to produce a unit? How do you annex a city without gold? Do you actually wait days maybe weeks to produce? Please educate me on how you win without using one gold bar? I stopped playing because I couldn't figure out how to create units fast enough to defend my territory without buying gold? If you join a coalition. I would think there is one or two allies using gold to progress and win. I've tried not using gold…