Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Unit transport

THADE1 - - Bug Reports & Issues

I've noticed when I send units from one city to another using air transport the units stop the command randomly. It will say boarding and then I notice later on it says deploying like the move command has been cancelled automatically. It's happened in multiple games now. It doesn't do it with every unit but enough to cause issues.

• Unit engagement

Quote from floppityflip: “Does asf even engage ground units unless explicitly told so? ” Yes with splash damage it seems.

• Combat damage

THADE1 - - Questions & Answers

Quote from playbabe: “rng lmao. it ranged from 30% to 200% of the stats ” Ughh, of course

• Combat damage

THADE1 - - Questions & Answers

How is damage calculated with artillery? For example; I hit a stack of 1 Inf officer 1 tank and 2 infantry for 8.5 HP damage using 2 lvl 1 mobile artillery. So 2 arty does 7 damage to soft targets and 8 to hard, so where did the extra damage come from? There is no terrain bonus.

• Unit engagement

Quote from Hakville: “ok,You seem to expect different behavior from "attack" and "patrol" commands, from what I can/have observed the only difference I see is the "target location". It's not clear from your description if you're referring to a single target stack, or multiple stacks. It would be hard to give any answer without more details. ” Sorry for late response. Yes, I do expect different behaviour as is the whole purpose of having two command buttons. Attacking a single unit stack is the p…

• Unit engagement

The ground unit wasn't AA. The point I'm making is if a ground unit has no offensive air attack then why does an Air Superiority fighter engage it when I've only asked it to engage the aircraft. That doesn't make sense. I could understand if it's in Patrol mode, but it's not. Also, I've never seen this happen before so I'm assuming it was an update.

• Unit engagement

I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but when an aircraft engages another aircraft above ground units it seems to fight the ground units as well, even though you told the aircraft to attack the aircraft only. Then the ground units absorb the damage and you end up losing the fight. Has this been done intentionally in an update? If so that's really frustrating because I thought that is only supposed to happen with patrol mode. This is with air superiority fighters.