Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from ferro_51: “Hello, I experience the same issue in game 7179874. Trying to research Naval Officer lvl 1 to no avail - at least I don't seem to lose any resources or gold now after five more tries, but I'm not sure with the first run (my supply was quite empty then). And when I try to speed up with gold immediately after starting (for not loosing it again), it says "There are no researches going on" (or something like that). Then it reverts to 2 empty research slots afterwards. ” Update:…

• Hello, I experience the same issue in game 7179874. Trying to research Naval Officer lvl 1 to no avail - at least I don't seem to lose any resources or gold now after five more tries, but I'm not sure with the first run (my supply was quite empty then). And when I try to speed up with gold immediately after starting (for not loosing it again), it says "There are no researches going on" (or something like that). Then it reverts to 2 empty research slots afterwards.