Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Seasonal badges

GHOSTCOONZ - - Questions & Answers

But if he's a teacher why is he talking bad running his mouth not here but he did on my other post but it's okay he will get caught and I'ma laugh my ass off

• Seasonal badges

Im curious how Admins haven't removed u as teacher u don't help u tell us to go look ourselves and u talk shit

• Seasonal badges

Thanks Gen ROMTOR

• Seasonal badges

You're a horrible teacher lmao

• Seasonal badges

How to get seasonal badges to unlock elite units ?

• Developers

This is coming from a video game tester and someone who's plays many games across all platforms from computer simulator and rpg/strategy, shooting games vectrex to Atari Nintendo 64 game cube Gameboy Xbox PlayStation I'm a ex professional gamer but i was disclose my identity there's room for big improvement

• Developers

This game is getting boring add more to the game they have land mines in real life in water and on land or are u stuck in a computer ?

• Developers

Hello I'm one of the players of conflict of Nations WW3 I give it one star instead of 5 U guys need update u need hospital ship and aircraft carrier should be able to carry tanks and men it's a base at sea also add it so u can place land mines on land make trenches and also bob wire and cruiser have land mines and then also we can make land mines to place in our coastal waters alot more and better commands missing alot of things way room for much improvement without a update may start losing pla…