Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• PATCH NOTES - 2307.12

DeciNation - - News and Updates

good lord the game is broken now. I got no button to stop moving and my units stopped rathwr than rerouting to another location. Can't split stacks and I'm in the middle of a war, stuck like a roach in a glue trap.

• PATCH NOTES - 2306.20

Have the combat outposts been nerfed? Me and my brother are playing and we use them frequently, but we both have had little if any success fighting at them in the match we started yesterday.

• PATCH NOTES - 2306.20

Quote from Teburu: “Quote from DeciNation: “I'd like to make a suggestion. Remove the feature where planes and helicopters ferry to the closest "friendly" air base or strip. The problem is that it inadvertently leads to wars that you are not ready for. For instance, the last map I played I got invaded. He began with ground units but had invested primarily in air combat. After I defeating his ground forces he began striking with jets over and over. I eventually got the bombers built and destroyed…

• PATCH NOTES - 2306.20

I'd like to make a suggestion. Remove the feature where planes and helicopters ferry to the closest "friendly" air base or strip. The problem is that it inadvertently leads to wars that you are not ready for. For instance, the last map I played I got invaded. He began with ground units but had invested primarily in air combat. After I defeating his ground forces he began striking with jets over and over. I eventually got the bombers built and destroyed his air bases and strips, but his stuff aut…

• PATCH NOTES - 2305.23

Idk if it's something to do with the new update, but I've had several instances today where I have set a troop onto a path only to check in later and see they have stopped moving. The location they are going haven't been conquered by another player, they just stop in their tracks for no apparent reason. Just a heads up. Oh, and this is on the mobile app, if that matters.