Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I would like to lend my support to this cause. Reddit is a terrible platform, no matter which sub it is it quickly devolves into an echo chamber and probably about 70%+ of its user base are bots. There would be no meaningful discussion or community to be had there. Discord could be better, but discord servers for games are usually pits of despair inhabited mostly by NEETS and teenagers. You mostly likely would not be able to have a discussion on Discord because chats will be spammed with memes o…

• Quote from Tzztzttztz: “Quote from DrFrasierCrane: “Quote from Tzztzttztz: “Quote from DrFrasierCrane: “Hello, has anyone else experienced this ? Everytime I come across a high ranked player (100+) they are extremely toxic for no reason. Most recent game I play is with someone rank 120. We attempted to be nice to him and ask him to join coalition. He then calls everyone a noob, says we are r*tards and that he will kill us all. I ask him to be nice and civil, if he wants to war for solo win then …

• Quote from Im On Smoko: “1. Mute him. 2. Pity him. 3. Laugh at him. 4. Create a song, and get that paper? Or, tell the tuurd that viibrator crust is a higher form of life than he is. youtube.com/watch?v=ZAyeVjnJg9E ” I will try my hand at a song !

• Quote from Tzztzttztz: “Quote from DrFrasierCrane: “Hello, has anyone else experienced this ? Everytime I come across a high ranked player (100+) they are extremely toxic for no reason. Most recent game I play is with someone rank 120. We attempted to be nice to him and ask him to join coalition. He then calls everyone a noob, says we are r*tards and that he will kill us all. I ask him to be nice and civil, if he wants to war for solo win then he can but no need to be unpleasant . He then procee…

• Quote from KFGauss: “Don't let random other people have that much control (as much control as you described) over your life. Instead, rally the new players to your banner and kick the high-ranked player's butt. ” In some games it works and I have won. But in this game it was futile unfortunately, the player was superior. This is normal, always someone will be better. It is the attitude which stinks !

• Just archive the game

• Hello, has anyone else experienced this ? Everytime I come across a high ranked player (100+) they are extremely toxic for no reason. Most recent game I play is with someone rank 120. We attempted to be nice to him and ask him to join coalition. He then calls everyone a noob, says we are r*tards and that he will kill us all. I ask him to be nice and civil, if he wants to war for solo win then he can but no need to be unpleasant . He then proceeds to be ahole all Game and tells me to archive, I d…

• Hello, First post so unsure if this is the correct place It is my opinion that insurgents spawn far too frequently in the late game of Conflict of Nations. I understand the Morale system, but if we are being realistic, in a public game you will have some wars that will go on for a very long time as essentially “dead” conflicts. This can be players whom perhaps have ships parked off somewhere or some units somewhere or a province you can’t get to. Likewise, if in a big war with a coalition, that …