Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I appreciate the feedback. Maybe I’m old school, but man an ITsupport email address would be an awfully simple way to handle these kinds of requests that doesn’t require someone to create an account here or Discord. I’ll feel really stupid if there’s one floating around, but I looked everywhere and didn’t see any mention of a contact email.

• I’ve made a post on this forum, bumped that post, and sent several messages to half a dozen people listed on the “English Language Support Team” Outlined on this site. I’ve received 0 response in 2 days. Like many of us, I’m a paying player with a solid account. Is this actually the state of the IT support for users of the game? That’s quite disappointing. If I haven’t reached the correct person than please, tag them here or reach out to me directly. It would be a bummer to quit the game, but I’…

• Can someone reach out to me please??? I have literally no option to get back into my account that I paid for a premium membership for after the app logged me out with no warning. I’m losing time in the game I’m playing.

• Hello Gents, My mobile account was logged out randomly. The account was setup off of an Apple ID / normal app download, and I never added a password. When I attempted to log in, the app generated a brand new account which now appears to be linked to the email associated with my Apple ID. I’m looking for someone to deactivate the new (1 day old) account and help me get access to my original account. Can someone take a look please? I was able to register the correct user on this forum, I just can’…