Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Thank you all

• Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from xovault: “Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from Almaty: “Quote from xovault: “Quote from Almaty: “ ” ” So it builds up? That's fantastic. Is it the easiest/quickest building to spam at game's end? ” A Road is the easiest/quickest thing to CONSTRUCT ” The combat outpost is quicker to build than road. But road is more cost efficient and also happens to be the cheapest. ” I assumed that his question was actually "[Among the items that will give you the Max return on your i…

• Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from Almaty: “Quote from xovault: “Quote from Almaty: “Quote from KFGauss: “Many people build them to get 2 econ points added to their XP per road. See also: Church of The Road ” So not much eh? So it's probably not just because they want to gain XP ” We do it end game when flush with spare resources & the game is already won. I spam about 100 or so per game. Not crazy amounts of xp but it adds up eventually & is the most cost efficient spend for that.Roads have tactic…

• Quote from xovault: “Quote from Almaty: “Quote from KFGauss: “Many people build them to get 2 econ points added to their XP per road. See also: Church of The Road ” So not much eh? So it's probably not just because they want to gain XP ” We do it end game when flush with spare resources & the game is already won. I spam about 100 or so per game. Not crazy amounts of xp but it adds up eventually & is the most cost efficient spend for that. Roads have tactical purposes & especially useful for arti…

• Best elite unit

Almaty - - General Discussion

Easily the Elite MBT

• Quote from KFGauss: “Many people build them to get 2 econ points added to their XP per road. See also: Church of The Road ” So not much eh? So it's probably not just because they want to gain XP

• But I mean small countries like Germany or Vietnam.

• I notice some players who build roads a lot. But what’s the point? Is a slight unit speed increase worth the resources?