Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I used to be able to research up to level 5 on most officers but now that my rank has been reset to level 1 I can only research the first level. Please help and fix

• Quote from KFGauss: “Do all of those accounts start with the same word? Maybe that word is "User"? or maybe that word is "User" translated into another language?????? ” They all start with "nutzer", whatever that means, followed by several random numbers. I won't reveal their exact names here, because that is against the rules.

• Hi. I have homeland cities stuck with low morale. An opponent spent a lot of gold using the "spread dissent" mechanic to nuke all of my homeland cities to cripple my economy without any way for me to fight back. That's pretty lame but okay. My question is how long does it take before the "rising" morale actually kicks in? It's been well over a day of rising at a high rate and its still stuck. This is despite building a bunker, mobilizing units, waiting a day, it being a homeland city, there bein…

• How tf is this possible? these guys with almost identical usernames have like two thirds of the countries in my fp round. and they could all gang up on everyone else! what a drain on my stats.