Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kind of , because you don't have deep defense and you have flat terrains . A single movement you can cross the country and in a few hours you take a big part of. So you need take initiative , that means cross the mountains in the north and defend middle and south or over protect north and go for Argentina ( my favorite tactic) Defending its interesting since you have a big wall and enormous ocean, but the ocean you really need have a deep space in order to keep away subs whit long range missiles…

• I Play with Chile and his geography its very tricky. Always I made one route for crosses the mountain and cut Argentina in half directly by the meddle . In the first week you don't have resources to conquer quickly and make or cap an airfield so you need speed reinforces from the other side of the mountains. And at the same time Bolivia and Peru have plans too... Rigth in the second week Brazil wants Argentinian airfield too and your mechanized infantry don't like plains, so they take all the ro…