Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CoN: 1990s RP (Teaser)

greatbighippo - - Concluded Roleplays

--ALSO RESERVED FOR FUTURE USE--

--RESERVED FOR FUTURE USE--

The year is 1990. The cold war is at it's end. It's the end of an era - or perhaps the beginning of a new one. Welcome to the CoN: 1990s RP This RP seeks to offer an in-depth experience of the 1990s. The RP will have at least one 'dungeon master,' who will help determine when uprisings happen, popular support for an individual, and announce when natural disasters happen. The 'dungeon master(s)' will be completely fair and try to maintain a high degree of historical accuracy. Unlike many other Ro…

• Y'all Need Some Personality

greatbighippo - - Off Topic

Quote from Tom Raines: “Quote from Quasi-duck: “Quote from greatbighippo: “Sigs? Profile pics? Personality? I'm the king of all three. ” Bragging isn't a great personality trait ” I don't think its bragging... more like arrogance in something that's pretty trivial... ” I was trying to be sarcastic when I said it. That didn't end well.

• Y'all Need Some Personality

Sigs? Profile pics? Personality? I'm the king of all three.

• Nah, I think it's perfect. Keep it how it is.

• Funny Jokes/Memes

I know, I only start with one producing city. Jamaica is way unbalanced IMO. I mean, the city is population 5, and I have negative production of almost everything at the start. Even if I had the resources, I couldn't make an army big enough to protect myself before I got steamrolled. Also, morale isn't even at 100% in my capitol city. forum.conflictnations.com/inde…f2bdc1e5096f83d63a43df223

• Nuclear ICBMs

• Funny Jokes/Memes

Is this a meme? (Hidden Content)

• 3 Word Story

for a nickel.

• Quote from Oceanhawk: “Quote from greatbighippo: “About the SR-71: I think it's important to note that the aircraft is not a bomber at all, but it's actually a stealth reconnaissance aircraft. The B-2 Spirit would be much more fitting for the role of stealth bomber, because it's newer, and obviously, because it's a stealth bomber. That said, it's American. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) ” Yes however it is used on the American skins.... ” Is it? It's been a while since I touched western milit…

• About the SR-71: I think it's important to note that the aircraft is not a bomber at all, but it's actually a stealth reconnaissance aircraft. The B-2 Spirit would be much more fitting for the role of stealth bomber, because it's newer, and obviously, because it's a stealth bomber. That said, it's American. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Banners

Fancy banners, eh? Tempting, but I already have one forum.conflictnations.com/inde…f2bdc1e5096f83d63a43df223

• This one's going to be great.