Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 29.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SQ7kK9e.png Some vehicles in the Armored section of the Tech Tree have the wrong names if you're playing with the Portuguese translation. I can only confirm that these vehicles have wrong names, I check out the other tabs later.

• A new western MBT

Ragnarok - - Suggestions

1. That's actually good idea. 2. Those are some sick paint skills mate.

• A new western MBT

Ragnarok - - Suggestions

It would be better to use the M60 as the first unlockable MBT, then the Abrahms takes over.

• Why can't I multi build naval bases, it always says that I need to build one by one.

• What would it be needed to do such a thing? I tried once to run it, but only the background of the main menu loads up correctly, but not the menu buttons or tabs.

• Auto-Attacking Units.

Ragnarok - - Bug Reports & Issues

I fucking knew that idiot was lying.

• Auto-Attacking Units.

Ragnarok - - Bug Reports & Issues

Game ID: 2131011 Country: Brazil So, I want to question if there is a problem with my units, they seem to have started a war I didn't want to start. My units seemed to wander off into Argentinian territory, which started a war. This also happened in another game but no war was started. Game ID: 2127146 Country: Soviet Russia

• Insurgent Overhaul [Proposal]

Ragnarok - - Suggestions

Quote from Opulon: “You mean, like a morale sabotaging spy that would raise the chances for insurgents to appear ? ” I think he wants something like what the USA did in Afpheganistan against the Soviets, they give the local fighters armaments to fight a bigger threat or something like that, or maybe what the USA done in Brazil on the year of 1964, basically inciting a Military Revolt on another country.

• In-Game Economy

Ragnarok - - General Discussion

In the three real games I'm playing, it always happens that the players still online simply forgets about the Market, I believe that many other have suffered this, you have tons of money to burn but you can't buy the resources you need because nobody puts offers. So, shouldn't the Devs start considering the AI involvement into it? And how can we, the Players, help the Devs in this?

• Nukes available too soon

Ragnarok - - Suggestions

Quote from War-spite: “Quote from Liensis: “That's a game style, the guy focused primarily on research, and got the Nukes, something you should do before there is no more America. ” I totally disagree. If he wants to spend all his resources on getting nukes, you do the opposite and build up your motor inf and crv/tanks. get a beachhead near him and run over him. he will have had no resources for building up forces. cm's will be all he has for defence, and they suck vs infantry and take 2 to kill…

• Nukes available too soon

Ragnarok - - Suggestions

That's a game style, the guy focused primarily on research, and got the Nukes, something you should do before there is no more America.

• Same shit happened to me, West-Germans against West-Germans, the hell.

• Quote from Germanico: “Immediately after the release we could monitor a very noticeable drop in premium spending which didn't balance out ” I don't know if people touched on this point, I don't know if Dorado Games just keep track of how much gold people are spending or if they keep track of what are these people spending on, so, maybe the drops occurred because of less needing to speed the researchs up because you can get a lot of rare metals during the mid game, when everybody killing eachothe…

• How do I update it? And where I can what version my GC is?

• Balancing Update 171031

Ragnarok - - News and Updates

The only way this game can more slow but more intense is if this was a survival horror game, a war game needs a more faster game, I need to agree with Seele07, this seems more of a good update for the gold users and those big ass nations with 600+ VPs, the smaller one will get fucked.

• It never occurred before, I had another game that the trust was mutual, we moved troops through each one's territory, with this game I too conquered Poznan that was under rogue state command and inside the guy's territory like an island and then send my units far east to conquer another Belorussian city, the second city was conquered but without saying that I would do that.

• Say, I wanted to attack Bari in Italia, and the unit I sent used Titograd's airbase to get there faster, could that be the motive?

• I use Google Chrome, I thought GC was a give away, I used Mozilla Firefox for some time, but the game was too slow there, but it never blackout, maybe it's the computer I'm using, my PC lost contact to the internet and this one my friend's.

• Same thing happened in 2110646, I sent troops from West Germany to Titograd, under Yugoslavia's power, almost went to war with a friend and the most powerful nation, but in the end, Titograd is mine.

• BEST OVERALL NAVY SHIP

Ragnarok - - Questions & Answers

Destroyers for me are the best, at least in a map I play as West Germany, they are my second most powerful attack force in my game, they're the first naval unit I got and they are amazing, covered the whole nation of Italy with six of them and slowly, but, surely I destroyed which Italian soldier before advancing with ground troops to conquer all of it.