Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 98.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I made a bug report about this game. A cruise missile did not work properly and I made a bug report and have not heard back. I am Brazil and attacked Cameroon with a Cruise Missile at Sahn city, Africa.

• Kill Wreckage Resource Salvage

BravoCompany - - Suggestions

But sometimes those metals are very valuable and can be recycled to make more component and other resources.

• Kill Wreckage Resource Salvage

That''s great news. What do you think about the above idea? The above idea would create a lot different gameplay then the city looting but some similarities would be present. In the above idea the underdog has a better chance and in looting the aggressive bigger players who pull out early have a better chance.

• I think we should gain a very small amount of resources per kill. This could be compared to downing a jet or killing any other type of unit in real life and salvaging the components like a tank or any other type of equipment. I would say you should get about the same amount of resources per kill that the player pays to operate that unit per day. This would feed an underdog player who is competing against a very large coalition and may be a single player and also people who figure out how to chea…

• I am the leader of an alliance and want to stop an internal alliance created game before it starts? Can I do that? I created the game.

• I am in a 4x speed map alliance challenge game but I am not able to create speed map games myself and also another Alliance leader says the same thing about a new alliance challenge game that he wants me to join. I have Security Council why can I not create speed map challenge games?

• I would like a game that starts when all players have joined and a 4 on 4. Also if you can create a 20/20 speed map that would be great. For some reason I can only make the 20/20 normal and I have Security Council membership. No password. Random selection of nations with anti cheat on. oh, the name of my Alliance is Geographical Dominance, search for it.

• 2 and 3x Gold Speed maps

Hey, whats up with the cheap gold output. Why do we even play the game for gold if the payout is so little. You should at least create events so we can play for something similar to what we spend to play the game thats not even including the time spent.

• I am the leader of the Geographical Dominance alliance and I am looking for players to start an Alliance Challenge. Please search Geographical Dominance to join alliance and join the Alliance Challenge game.

• I am curious if a player that just recently got hit and is on flames take more damage if they are hit again?

• Does the 20 player map save you money on server space per player?

• Alka-Seltzer Tsunami Bomb

Since its cold season you guys should make a 500 lbs Alka-Seltzer Tab Bomb dropped from a Bomber or a Naval Patrol because in real war new inventions are always made and I think an Alka-Seltzer Tsunami Bomb could be the next great weapon.

• Are the Special Forces invisible when Air Assaulting if they are not attacking a unit and just flying to a destination?

• Radar Notificatications

I think the spam problem could be addressed by the radar notification feature to be a premium feature that can be turned on and off for each radar unit.

• Radar Notificatications

Some Radar units should send notifications that units were detected. In real life you would not detect a unit with your radar only to have it not report to your Supreme Commander. This could be done by radar notifications for particular units or even when radar units hit a higher level they start notifying the player or it could be done as a feature of premium you can turn on and off but I know it needs to be done because it would make the game much easier, funner and more realistic.

• 3 Research Slots

Some people on your team need to get it together and bring back the 3 research slots. I just got premium or whatever and 3 research slots are way more needed because you can't queue research slots so it is the slowest part of the game if you can queue buildings and units. I need to find a way to quit if you don't bring it back. If I had 3 research slots I could research Navy, Air Force, and Ground units all at once still knowing it won't always work that way. Now if I have a good Navy and Air Fo…

• This upgrade should increase its max missile defense to 5.0. This is an Anti Air upgrade, why was the missile defense left out on this upgrade if it is an Anti AIr vehicle and an Anti Air upgrade? Doesn't add up.

• General game question

BravoCompany - - Questions & Answers

This game is based on the idea if you win in a battle you are not penalized and you can continue fighting without having to reload or go back to your base? Is that true. It seems it would be easier if everything in the game was based off that general idea. E.G. When you patrol with an Strike Fighter and you kill your opponent you do not have to go back to base but if you do not defeat the opponent you have to go back and try again even if he only took 1 or 2 points. So the same thing also happen…

• What update no longer allows a resource loot? I am going to have to start a new game. That change is completly different. Although I think I will like it better because it allows a more gradual build up and longer games more like real life and also more like a city building game. Do you think the team will ever make this game more like a city building game like Sim City or will they ever incorporate arena or FPS like Rise of Nations or another FPS. That would be awesome to have a mix of arena an…

• 3 to 4 days ago it seems like I had been designated inactive after about a max of 18 hours in a 4x speed event. Game 2197212 if you want to know when the game was created.