Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• THE "WOLF DEN" WANTS YOU! Many of you who play Call of War most likely know of the Wolf Den, a great, huge and active ALLIANCE! The Wolf Den has been around since August of 2016 and once reached up to 80 members in total across satellite and client alliances. We are dedicated to the enjoyment of our members and the activity of our community as a whole. We are now back in 'show-biz' here on Conflict of Nations and we want all of you to join! We use Disc*rd Chat(it's blocked here on the Forum so I…

• Please add me to the game. My in-game name is Romulus947. I own an alliance called The Wolf State but probably only one person might be interested in playing as well, since WS is mainly for COW. So please set me up with a team.

• I went on CoN today and checked the community news section hoping for major updates. Instead of updates I founded more bug fixes! First off, I think it's great that these bugs are being fixed and that Bytro/Dorado is informing us that they are. But it really is not big enough news, which is why I reccomend a section for bug fixes in the Community Block of the main website where we can be just informed about bug fixes, and so in the main News section we receive major game updates. Please take th…

• CONFLICT COALITIONS

Romulus947 - - Suggestions

Draza, please go to hell and stop sabotaging my forum threads! -T

• CONFLICT COALITIONS

I am Romulus, and I lead an alliance called The Wolf State. I am interested in all bytro games and this one is my second favorite to Call of War! I think it is necessary that Conflict of Nations have COALITIONS on each round, just like on CoW! Of course coalitions would be cut out for team games. This is needed for the development of the game, and ESPECIALLY for modern war RP! CoN, Staff, please get to work on this issue!

• I agree. You cannot have a European(and American) and a Chinese having the same skin. That is a little undetailed. Also, I recommend special skin color for African nations. Not many of them, but there are about 5 or 6 or 7 I think.

• The Wolf Den is a very active and experienced alliance! We are mostly well known for our alliance on Call of War(35 Members currently). We are active at CoN as well. We do not give up our battles until we are completely gone. We do not surrender. We take no prisoners. Here are some traits of our alliance| • We are active every day, every 2 days CAN be an exception in real life matters. • We all get along. Arguments are allowed for it is freedom of speech, but long extending clashes between WD Me…

• 100 Player CON Map!

Dear Generals... This game is catching up to Call of War on the list of the best games online! BUT, there is one big problem. This game, only has ONE map! For such a good game there needs to be a 100 Player Map for Conflict of Nations! It can be the same map as CoW only CoN style! Or at least, more maps. For an 100 player map, each country could start off with two urban cities. And 7 Main Infantry and 2 Tanks(Possibly one plane of sort of chopper). I recommend working on this AFTER coalitions ha…

• The Wolf Den is interested.

• Modern War RP

Romulus947 - - Concluded Roleplays

NEW MODERN WAR ROLEPLAY!!!!! The legacy of 2016's conflicts have come to an end and now that President Trump is in office, we look towards different styles of diplomacy. We hope to bring it out in this RP. We will have political RP for each historical country of 2016. I will also be hosting this RP, along with our partners; The Wolf Den. We are looking for ACTIVE Roleplayers for this, that will post daily posts in the newspaper about the politics and war happening in their country and their stan…

• ALLIANCES

Romulus947 - - General Discussion

@Oceanhawk Don't bring old issues back. I'm sorry that I have 23 active members and you have 12 inactive ones. I'm so sorry. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!

• ALLIANCES

@everyone: To all of you that say that there needs to be bug fixing, you are wrong. They will NEVER be done with bugs, and this game already almost has as much as the other games, and more than TK and NWE. PREPARE FOR THE WOLF DEN!

• ALLIANCES

There NEEDS to be global alliances just like on COW! Like this post if you agree!!!!!!!