Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 38.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Navy is screwed up...

D5Greene - - Suggestions

How the hell can 35 navy ships be destroyed by MRL's but not fire a single shot while on aggressive?? Every change you make to this game fucks something else up. Glad I got the bank to refund all money spent on this bullshit

• Where is my gold?

D5Greene - - Bug Reports & Issues

I have been active several times per day in this game. Where is my gold?

• After playing speed rounds, it really sucks switching back to regular games and watching how long they take. Can you add some options for type of games we can create? I would love to even see a 5x speed game and would like to be able to join them whenever I feel join starting a new game.

• Units stuck on islands

Quote from Germanico: “thx - looking into this bug - it has something to do with the switching between land and sea but we are having a hard time cornering it. ” I figured out what it is..when you have troops set to embark on land, and then you add a waypoint for them after they land they get stuck in that spot. Currently in game 2,150,544 I have units stuck at rockhampton and that is exactly what caused it. I really need to be able to move my troops anyway you can help?

• Coast Guard Soldier

D5Greene - - Suggestions

It takes a long time to get 1 corvette?? Are you kidding me? You can have corvettes day 2 before most people even join the game gtfo

• it was HOURS that this ASW was flying around me...i had to move my frigate into the ASW's "circle" so it would attack me and I could kill it The game ID where it happened is 2135024

• Why do insurgents no longer get attacked by striker fighters on patrol? They won't even show up unless troops are on the ground there now? And when one of my provinces is being invaded by a rogue how the hell is it not going to show on map? I have to travel 24+ hours to go "find" the rogue before my striker can hit? Is this supposed to be going on because if so it's one of the worst changes to the game ever implemented

• Units stuck on islands

Why does this always happen? Moved my guys to an island with a harbor, and now 2 of my infantry cannot move. Really cramping my style with what I am trying to do. Game 2,135,024 Caligari island

• Gold Sabotage

D5Greene - - Suggestions

Gold use is anonymous so you guys can get rich? Good to know I won't be making another purchase here

• Gold Sabotage

D5Greene - - Suggestions

Is there anyway we can get a notification of who is using gold to lower morale to try and spring insurgents in my homeland? I literally took out 4 countries in 2 days now they are reducing the morale of my capital and homeland cities trying to get insurgents to show up not realizing I have 10 stacks at every city lol... anyways it would be nice to know who is doing this

• Auto-Attacking Units.

can we ban certain people from making threads? lol

• Best Armies?

D5Greene - - Questions & Answers

depends what the other person is using to be honest... any combo can work with the right strategy

• Are Navy ASW Squadrons supposed to be immune to a frigates anti-air?? My 2 frigates are sitting there with 0:00 anti-air timers with an ASW flying literally right above me.

• Anti cheat games.

D5Greene - - Suggestions

I am playing a game where I am 100% confident there is a player controlling multiple countries. I mean there are ones that went inactive for WEEKS who come on and instantly declare war on me, but do nothing else. It's like a 10 on 1 fight right now

• Nukes available too soon

D5Greene - - Suggestions

If you are getting nuked that is your fault. You can easily get anti-missile defense before you can get nukes if you build your country right. From what I seen anyone that goes for nukes right away has wasted precious resources which means their building/research/troops are weak and not balanced and easy to defeat. I build SAM's before I build troops lol

• Insurgent Overhaul [Proposal]

D5Greene - - Suggestions

i find rogue insurgents to be annoying as hell but it is necessary to control how quickly someone takes over. And it is also necessary to ensure people care about their morale. However I do find that my patrolling ships no longer see rogues and will not attack on patrol unless instructed to. This has really changed things and making it a pain in the ass because even with planes flying overhead I have no clue if there are insurgents or not. The idea to be able to control them after you are elimin…

• Anti cheat games.

D5Greene - - Suggestions

So you are telling me in some games there are players controlling multiple countries and it is legal?

• in my opinion every change has been for the better... don't let a few cry babies bother you. Most likely they were taking advantage of some over powered units and now they have to use skill and can't

• Anti cheat games.

D5Greene - - Suggestions

what is "anti cheat" game?

• At war with Nations bug?

D5Greene - - Questions & Answers

it has taken a few days, ive noticed in other games too.. does a province/city have to stop burning for a day is that what it is?