Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Changes to Coalitions

lordgaben1 - - Suggestions

It's nice to see something new again useful for an english player, as most recent updates were adding on to other things, and the language thing

• Uprisings

Could possibly be a good idea, though not player-controlled. I'd say that EU4-like seperatists would be better.

• James May is nonetheless looking for members, despite the fact that they said people don't have to join if they don't want to. I hope some people want to anyways.

• New nations idea.

Are you implying going as far as is physically possible with a modern map without implementing separatist movements to make more countries A mythical 196 player map? That would make a good event if it ever did debut, the event being a reveal match for it.

• Leaving a Coalition is one of three things I really want to see implemented. The other two are a playable Portugal, and a revamped trading module.

• James May

lordgaben1 - - Alliance Introductions

Great News! The James May Alliance is here! Join if you want, you don't have to anyways. That attachment is the logo if you need help finding it.