Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Private Games

Germanico - - Questions & Answers

Not happening. We're a massively multiplayer game where we encourage players to play with other players from around the globe - not just their friends or all alone. Hope that explains it. //G

• Doomsday map

Germanico - - Maps

well - we have Apocalypse where the players starts with a stash of nuclear warheads and all research time-locks removed (allowing players to research as fast as they can).

• Why Buy Ground AA units?

Germanico - - General Discussion

... so we conclude: like in reality there is no cookie cutter AA unit. You gotta roll with what'ya got.

• Indecent name

Germanico - - Questions & Answers

renamed - thanks for letting us know.

• Hi guys - please give us the IDs of games where this happens and we will check it out with prio... as you can imagine we need to make sure that we didn't break anything. Thanks for bringing this up!

• DoD said it all - closing thread.

• SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

Germanico - - News and Updates

Railguns are unlockable but not available right from the start - they are added to this release in the same fashion we add other previous units: players need to collect the points and then can unlock them permanently if the players have security council. In regards to the deployables: wait for sneaky players figuring them out... I am excited to see how they will be put to all anticipated and unanticipated uses. It took us a lot of time to get the systems working in the background - but now we ca…

• bug... again

Germanico - - Bug Reports & Issues

You are not helping @Dealer of Death - I will remove posts where you are just trolling.

• Detection system overhaul

Germanico - - Suggestions

Generally if you want to avoid radar in the 21st century flying NOE (nap of earth) is your only chance. This includes sea: Radar is reflected of waves and can hide low flying aircraft. Modern air doctrines all focus on low altitude - this includes bombers. Just because we always see high flying aircraft in the news doesn't mean that's how they are used in spearheading an attack. Remember that for the last 50+ years the US always has had air superiority over the battlefield - that changes the pic…

• bug... again

Have you reloaded the game? Make sure to refresh often.

• We've got a design for it in the drawers but honestly never felt the need for the implementation, due to the fact that there isn't really any harm done by "suiciding" your units vs enemy units. This said, I can easily draw up some relevance to this feature - hence it's existence in our backlog (and even if just to have it as a proper wargame - where you should be able to "demob" just as you can mobilize...). Meaning: possibly in the future - after we've done more important things, such as fixing…

• Hi Waffles, valid questions asked - here some answers from our research into the topic: 1) How are these effective vs infantry? In the newest experimental designs, railguns fire hypersonic explosive munitions with multiple guided warheads. Anti Personnel among them. The designs we checked when researching were frightening in their capabilities. 2) Attack Range They are indeed artillery and as such do have ranges beyond sight. 3) Anti-Air Railguns are exceptional at anti-air due to their immense …

• Black map HELPPPPP!!!!!

@Dealer of Death : where did you find that photo of me? Darn this internet @MallahanJr I believe to remember you informed us about it a while back - let me take this info to our devs again - more helps more. @ BSOD on Mobile: among other things we're following one hot lead pointing at disconnects. Normally the map/game should either buffer till reconnect or gracefully disconnect, but right now it seems to get stuck it in some cases. Please check the connection (was it on roaming or wifi? was it …

• cheater report

you can send us an email directly to "[email protected]".

• Black map HELPPPPP!!!!!

Hi - we are super sorry you are suffering from this issue. Please tell us exactly what phone you are using, your player name and the map ID's please. I presume you can still see the UI - but not the map itself? We're hunting the cause for this bug and your info is really valuable. Any info on how it started happening, your wifi connection or roaming strength - any info is gladly welcome. Again - apologies from the team for this super annoying issue. //G

• RECALL THE UPDATE PLEASE

Hi @ewac123 - the update isn't really at fault this time - but nonetheless we fixed the situation yesterday. Please accept my sincere apologies for the issues caused: this time it was a human error aggregated by the database tripping over it. Good news is it helped us in understanding what was the underlying cause and we will be fixing the code in this regards in the coming weeks. Please report back if you still suffer from longer periods of non-available games. PS: kindly note that if you react…

• Market Fix

Hi @John B Dixie - don't get discouraged by some comments - of course you can discuss here, and yes: that's the whole purpose of a forum. Please continue asking questions. In regards to the market, the main thing is that we don't want players simply trading resources 1:1 - for abuse reasons. This is allowed in Alliance matches, where there are set rules and two opposing sides. In public free-for-all rounds we already face the inevitable "multi-account" pushers trying to gain a benefit by playing…

• Thanks,....

Hi, I am not sure I can follow. It seems there was some sort of issue you reported and this is an answer to an ongoing discussion. Please note that we have lots of people working for the community and we don't follow each and everyone's responses. Kindly describe what happened, where and when - detailing the circumstances. We don't have a magical "turn back time" wand: so the clearer we understand the situation the better. //G

• Hi VivBelle - please reach out to us via email or ingame ticket ([email protected]) and provide your ingame user name. We'll check the issue and I am sure we'll be able to sort it out. Cheers, //G

• indeed all of the above - and rightfully so. Defense should be stronger for balancing reasons (players need to sleep sometimes I believe) as well as realism (Attackers should have 3:1 ratio at base level according to military teachings) .