Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yeah you are right! That’s really not our strong point ahahahah Even the AE.204 and the AIT.304 are 2 concepts that really have never got past the project on paper.

• Hi everybody, I've reworked the entire italian tech tree solving problems and putting in as many units as possible to fill all of the gaps. If you have a question on why a unit is there or what that unit is, just post a comment and I'll answer as soon as possible. forum.conflictnations.com/inde…184eb15b9e5dc4191114d2430 forum.conflictnations.com/inde…184eb15b9e5dc4191114d2430 forum.conflictnations.com/inde…184eb15b9e5dc4191114d2430 forum.conflictnations.com/inde…184eb15b9e5dc4191114d2430 forum.c…

• You Tube campaign for CoN

JFoulke - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Yak: “That would be me, all players are free to play and use Conflict of Nations on their channel. But we are actively seeking youtubers with respectable subscription counts (in the thousands) who we are happy to collaborate with. ” thanks a lot, i sent ya a message

• You Tube campaign for CoN

JFoulke - - Questions & Answers

I remember back in the days where this game was still really new and there was this Campaign from Conflict of Nations for everybody that had a big enough You Tube Channel to make some advertisement to the game. It was a lot of time ago and I don't really remember exactly what was the content of the message because at the time i didn't had a channel, so it really didn't caught my attention. If I'm not mistaken at the time the requirement to be able to work with CoN was having more than 50 subscri…

• Quote from Opulon: “This advantage, people tend to forget, due to this being "unlocked" typically in mid-late game. They are very disruptive in end wars. ” yeah, they are immune, but also tend to be less distructive, and also, in case of an interception from any fighter jets the helicopters are pretty useless... Just consider that usually who has a large fleet of planes, tend to have also large stockpile of cruise missiles. this means: 1- a player could destroy theater defence systems and SAMs w…

• Tech tree skin creation

JFoulke - - Suggestions

Quote from Luoniev: “Really nice pictures! I believe this fits under suggestions tag, those are nice pictures and the devs and players can support your work there! I move it right away for you. Myself i like your work you have put into those pictures, i like the contract and 3D put into the tanks, the planes also looks awesome. Moved to Suggetions. ” thank you a lot i really hope somedays i’ll be able to help a group of developers (like those of Conflict of Nations obviously ahahhahah)

• Quote from woltlol: “i would disagree cause that is not what they use now and they never really used it ” instead italy used it in Kosovo and in north africa and it didn’t keep up with the capabilities of the Tornado (that is a level two ground attacker in the european tree) and neither the Giuseppe Garibeldi carrier lunched Harriers. the only good point of the AMX is that it is cheep to fly

• Tech tree skin creation

JFoulke - - Suggestions

I really don't know on which category i could put this post, so i put it here... I've made a few skins for the italian tech tree: the fiat 6616 forum.conflictnations.com/inde…184eb15b9e5dc4191114d2430 VBA Super AV forum.conflictnations.com/inde…184eb15b9e5dc4191114d2430 Arite C1 forum.conflictnations.com/inde…184eb15b9e5dc4191114d2430 And also a few other units that could be used respectivly for the BRICS nations and Israel trees the AMX Ghibli forum.conflictnations.com/inde…184eb15b9e5dc4191114…

• Quote from Mathex319: “ Strike Fighter: 1. AMX International -T 2. AMX International - A-1M 3. . ” The AMX in my opinion, togheter to all of it's modification could be only a level 1, nothing more, because it's just a light attacker with old tecnologies, but anyway, this has been created by a collaboration between italy and brazil, so it could be used for both... here's a drawing i tried to do for the reasearch tree page. forum.conflictnations.com/inde…184eb15b9e5dc4191114d2430

• Quote from RasczakRough: “ AWACS: E-2C Hawkeye -> EL/M-2075 Phalcon -> IAI EL/W 2085 Eitam ” here there would be an image that i tried to do for the 2085 to use on the research page in game forum.conflictnations.com/inde…184eb15b9e5dc4191114d2430 Quote from War-spite: “Check me if i am wrong, but Israel is not a playable country right? And does anyone use Israeli tech outside of Israel? I am not criticizing the tech or your vision of it, but it just seems even less relevant than say a Canadian t…

• Quote from Germanico: “It's a known bug in the path finding. sometimes you can go step by step - we wanted to look at it but the server stuff got in the way. //G ” Does this will affect the entire game or just a part of the map? Just a few days?

• 1; uid=7726379&gameID=2140523 2: I've just started a new match in a new server and after creating an assault group formed by 2 infantry units, 2 APC and 4 mobile AA guns i wanted so move them from Boston to attack Reykjavik, using the normal "attack" option i can attach both Reykjavik and it's northern province Isafjordur and it would takes 13h and 36m, but when i try to use my "Add Target" (Aggiungi Bersaglio in Italian) option, it doesn't let me, becuase when i try to click on the new target, …

• No level up

JFoulke - - Bug Reports & Issues

1. uid=7726379&gameID=2125777 2. Hi, every time i level up and i login, a pop up will appear saying that i levelled up, the problem is that it doesn't show on my page, it still says that I'm the first level. 3. I can't post an image because i'm not leveling up right now