Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It is a good idea, and you are depriving them of their ports and coasts. You can also take into account that port cities are the ones that usually produce more resources due to the ports. I used to do the same thing but with heavy bombers. I launched terror bombings on my adversaries in their main cities, starting with the capital until they rebelled and once the capital fell to the rebels the whole country was going to disaster. Finally, my enemies stopped playing and went to inactivity. Losing…

• Combat beyond visual range

Daniyyel - - Suggestions

Hello I suggest that this feature be taken into consideration in fixed-wing aircraft and possibly rotary wing aircraft. In general, modern fighters usually fight more than the visual range thanks to the continuous technological advances in radars and guided radar and infrared missiles _ and I have come to think that if the Mobile Anti-aircraft Vehicles attack at a distance _ Then why not fixed-wing aircraft with radar and their respective missiles? In fact I think that the fights that show us ar…

• Radar Cross-Section

Daniyyel - - Questions & Answers

Spanish and Portuguese

• Radar Cross-Section

The attack aircraft when they are upgraded to level 6 _ in the description tells me that due to the reduction of RCS the aircraft will not be detected by weak radar units. What are the weak Radar units?

• Attack aircraft

Daniyyel - - Suggestions

regards Could you consider adding ground attack fighters? _ well although although they put us airplanes in the game are rather multipurpose fighters and airships that currently hardly assigns them this role. The SU-27 and the SU-35 is an air superiority aircraft _ also the F-15 _ while the JAS-39 is a multi-purpose fighter in the same way as the Mirage. The exceptions are the SU-24 _ the tornado _ F-111 _ These could be considered ground attack aircraft. Well, I think it would be great to add g…

• Excellent idea that would make the infantry more useful

• Hello forum community _ I present this suggestion. The Aircraft could have positive or negative modifiers when attacking units on land depending on the terrain. I give as an example this edited capture that could serve as an example to explain myself better. I know that due to current technological advances such as Radars _ Thermal Vision _ Night Vision and even laser-guided missiles _ the terrain no longer affects the accuracy of air attacks, but I do offer my opinion. Thank you very much. Note…

• the ID of the game is 2471586 My name in the game is tokenkof @Yak

• Motorized infantry surfing in the mediterranean sea

• Impact of the air force

Daniyyel - - Suggestions

Ground attack aircraft could negatively impact the efficiency of troops on enemy ground during their attacks temporarily _ at least a reduction of -1% per squad and if 5 squadrons is a -5% efficiency that would be the equivalent of the disorganization produced by the air attack _ It's just an example of my suggestion. Even if for each air attack depending on the size of the fleet, the units burst abruptly stop temporarily in addition to receiving the damage _ for at least 1 or 2 minutes for each…

• super MBT/and an older MBT

Daniyyel - - Suggestions

I like it

• I have been investigating the AFV and if the AFV are all armored vehicles that can be considered tank _ armored car _ self-propelled guns or vehicles for the transport of personnel. implying this though I know that the AFV in the game are light tanks and whose purpose is to give balance thus giving a more economical and versatile alternative to the main tank. Now the units that we offer in the Conflicts of nations as AFV are in themselves Vehicles of personnel transport being these used generall…

• Packing Aircraft

Daniyyel - - Suggestions

It has not happened to them that when they try to move helicopters from one continent to another they can not? It happens to me very often because you are not allowed to pack them to mobilize them by sea to other continents due to the short range they have in flight The only way we had was to put them on an aircraft carrier and then mobilize them but in my opinion it is very expensive and impractical This should also apply to airplanes although these have a greater flight autonomy Thank you so m…

• Improvement in Airborne troops

Daniyyel - - Suggestions

Thank you very much everyone for your explanation

• Improvement in Airborne troops

Daniyyel - - Suggestions

HelloThe Airborne troops that are presented to us in the game when they attack are transferred in helicopters _ I suggest that they were troops that could not only deploy from helicopters but also from transport planes jumping in parachutes The advantages of this possible change could be a shorter transfer time and a longer range The disadvantages would be that they were much easier to detect by radar and that by jumping on your target it will take much longer to regroup However, the inconvenien…

• Destroyer and Frigate

Hello _ The Frigates at the beginning have a defense against missiles of 4 and the destroyers a missile defense of 1 _ then if you have a fleet with a frigate and a destroyer that means that the frigate in case of attacks with cruise missiles will damage the missile that has 5 vitality points leaving it at 1 and the destroyer will end up destroying it without suffering damage? And in the event that the enemy attack with cruise missiles is followed, would it be convenient to have more than one fr…