Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 84.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I will say Cruise Missile Launchers has it tough. Generally You'll use bombers, Strike fighters, Fighters, Destroyers, Cruisers, Subs, Uav's, Or their Variants as launchers as they are a unit as well as a launcher and a more agile. But Cruise Missiles Have a soft spot in my heart, because of their Cloaking ability. I had 3 of these and the enemy basically pushed past my front line and didn't see them. Their aa is covering the front and those 3 cruise missiles wiped their airfields and their rein…

• Daily additional gold

Light-Bringer - - Suggestions

Gold talk is frowned upon, be careful. However i would suggest that since you guys released on Mobile At least showing the new Mobile players some face to tweak it in their interest. *even if its for PR*

• Looked at the time stamp 2 year old debate. to you for looking this far haha. Now with the Elite Units adding new dynamics to the game. A Battleship can be an elite if they are implemented. Even now their are *prototypes* of naval class railguns likely more for cruisers but still the battleships were brought back to the table with them on the drawing board in real life (doubt it will happen) but if we are doing tiers i would do indeed Iowa class for tier one as that is what is the case for begin…

• Aircraft Carriers

Light-Bringer - - General Discussion

Quote from yzjqx: “To carry naval awacs and maybe helis or nasf they r useful for across ocean invasions as long as someone brings ships to defend it ” Its a secret that Naval Awacs are the best unit in the game! I was trying to protect you from the masses learning this ultimate weapon! You doomed us!forum.conflictnations.com/inde…e58576993d495e0bf526f2432

• Recon Recon Recon

There's a thread on Artillery that deserves more attention, Mc Johnsons Multible Rockets dominating But this is an idea to throw out there and didn't want to clutter his thread. Right now we have different states of sight on a enemy or anyone whose not allied. You have no contact, they are stealth or simply out of visual or radar range. Blip, which means you see something but have no idea what is besides a air,land, or sea target. You have what i call blob which gives you information that its ar…

• I am fine without the soundtrack i typically listen to my own anyways. I would double down on the Ambient sounds though. More pew pews when your fightings, coms in the background, and maybee silence or special ambience when a nuke is launched. If you do put sound i would accept Hell March or Soviet March when playing Russia. forum.conflictnations.com/inde…e58576993d495e0bf526f2432 *Hell March Intensifies*

• Aircraft Carriers

I've seen people streamline them but for the most part i see them mid-late game. As for uses. Airfields can be hit by Ballistic, icbms, cruise missiles and Spy attacks (gold ones too)< Airbasses can get hit by all but spy attacks. Carriers can only be hit by Cruise missiles. and their high hp combined with a few frigates makes it so Naval focused players will basically have a portable airfield to attack inland and dumb missiles/bombs support wherever needed. I would not recommend making a Carrie…

• Season Five Elite Unit Idea

How about elite missiles. Hypersonic cruise missiles that can hit a target before the aa picks it up (under 10 min) Chemical missiles that turn destroyed units into Zombies "dirty bombs" which are esentially nukes with massive radioactive spread over damage. Or go full WAaaaaAAAgh!! And throw Roks at the humies.

• Twilight Zone

Light-Bringer - - Bug Reports & Issues

I posted this on here because i had a similar issue on a reading website books and such are bookmarked. However sometimes youll find yourself in this similar state but all your bookmarks will be someone elses as the site for some reason thought you were someone else. Dont know what happened here cant repeat it but just showing you in the case something is wrong.

• Twilight Zone

Light-Bringer - - Bug Reports & Issues

forum.conflictnations.com/inde…e58576993d495e0bf526f2432 So im on Chrome, and it typically auto logs me into my account. However when i opened CoN today i was created with a white background and a wierd text font change. THen clicked my games and was created to Rank 1 and a bunch of games the list was 8 in total. THis was weird because i only have 2 active games. Rest are archived. I refreshed the screen and it went to normal. Do not know how i entered the twilight zone. Did manage a screen shot…

• -loads up Conflict of Nations, *hmm i should try this* In distance a song begins to play, ♫~revved up like a dauce,....another runner in night ♫ -Clicked fog of war off at 12:00am Music Volume becomes Deafening as the second sun is born on the screen, ♫ BLINDED BY THE LIGHT,~ ♫ -Scream Curses at sraten for suggesting such a thing.

• What does this mean??

Game masters were given to the top player after first day, However their role was the ability to kick inactive players. They can choose not too and no new players can replace them. Basically when you leave the game after so many days a new player can replace you after you are kicked. Whether your kicked or not the ai will take over for you *unless your high command* I dont believe this feature works anymore. Would have to get a confirm on that.

• Quote from 737373elj: “forum.conflictnations.com/inde…e58576993d495e0bf526f2432 Not related to any CON stuff but hilarious all the same If you made this and are reading this post, and you want to exert your right to use your intellectual property, please contact me so I can credit you or remove this post ” This is what you hear before the world ends

elite buildings haha. maybee we include the provice ones too. Elite building Radar Level 1 research Hitpoints 7 Operational at 40% (fragile) radar range 150 Cannot detect low or stealth Limit 3 Cost around 500 supplies 750 Coponents 750 Electronics 500 Rare minerals Upkeep 200 cash level 2 research Hitpoints 14 radar range 225 Can detect low. But not Stealth Limit 5 as for cost it would depend if it is like units where it auto upgrades on research. if not then 1.5 tiumes the previous cost. Other…

• Manpower is a resource, the day change is due to the morale change. Morale effects production in all provinces, cities, both occupied and homeland. losing a city to rebellion or heavy morale damage do to being in multiple wars or using strategic weapons(nuking the earth for Ghandi). As for the production differences in whether to build them or not. Homeland cities are the best to build them in, followed by annexed ones, and generally its not worth it in occupied ones. However you gain manpower f…

This thread is a rabbit hole lol. but going with the theme here. an Elite Infantry unit would be nice. Lots of plays on it with Rambo, Solid Snake, Jedi's, etc. Commandos are stealth units that specialize in attack. I would propose a elite stealth unit that specializes in defense. Rather than sending them behind enemy lines. you send these bad boy's in front of the enemy and let them defend *ambush* as marching units would automatically attack them in the province. Back to the main subject the E…

• You would typically try your best to keep the fighting away from the airfields or move them to another behind the frontline asap to try and prevent it. But heli's not being able to take off If your an attacking force and you know and enemy airfield is in the area would you not make it a priority target. Locking it down asap. (destroying fuel depots and ammo dumps). As far as i can tell however, the state of aircraft when its in an airfield is as an infantry they take the stats of their ground ve…

• They are indeed sneaky sneaky, however that is until they engage. The idea is for them to kill then move on. If they have to retreat, since they are a primarily an attack force rather than a defensive one they should take a hit. However i agree with the above that they should be able to retreat in enemy territory.

• Corporate Shuffle

Quote from 737373elj: “You can only win after 3 days So that gives people time to force the golder to spend even more gold ” I think thats a good idea to have period in all games, hold the VP limit for 3 days. So hold the line. maybee make it so the clock stays the same, so if you had 2 days before you only need 1 day at max vp to win. unite the world against a common enemy. Though many will say meh just gimme me gold and end it.

• Corporate Shuffle

Quite different from the normal game types but i believe it would be a fun event if implemented. Idea is simple, Victory points are gained by the amount of resources (and or cash) you possess. for example 100 components = 1 vp or 1,000 cash = 1 vp. And your goal is to accumulate enough resources with you or your coalition to win. This will lead to wars over countries that are building up to force them to use their resources (or to raid their cities). Leading to chooses of to build or not to buil…