Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Aw yes! I love speed games (Mostly because im a student so I can be online 75% of the time). Since the first 3x game I did was my first experience in the game, I know what I want and I know how to get it... Like a profesional, but at the same time a Noob Profesional... Thanks for the fix and for the hard work guys...

• Friday at 11:20 where i am... So, my game has not been fixed as you have stated... any updates on the 3x games? Ive gotten pretty far so I really dont want to just throw 2 weeks of gameplay away so fast... It is game 2131768 and it has been that way since the crash... I just want to know if you gave up on fixing or some sort of update on the progress of fixing the bug and 3x servers...

• They have been notified about this, I believe they are making a fix for it. Since the update been released, they are trying to fix the broken 3x games and along with any bugs that come from it...

• Brazil should be redesigned

kinghazskills - - Suggestions

Quote from Germanico: “Well sir, let me right away call the head of the map making division - headquartered in Quebec. As you all know, and with Dorado being a multinational corporation listed around the likes of EA, and Activision, we have some 2300 people in Canada working on the map design alone. They should be able to sort this out in an instant. We will release said update for 39.95 on steam obviously. *sarcasm off* ” Wait do you actually have a HQ in Quebec? Or is it in the Grand Library O…

• Any updates on the 3X games... The recent update messed with the tech tree of the game that I mentioned above... somethings are called other things (like TD’s being called Main BT) It also seems to have skipped 5 more days... thank you for your patience on us annoying you guys...

• Disable Merging On Units

Quote from JCS Darragh: “WAIT YOU MEAN THERE ARE OVERSTACKING PENALTIES!? I THOUGHT THAT HAVING ALL RED STACKS WAS A GOOD THING! WHAT HAPPENS IF THE STACK IS RED OR YELLOW!? OH SHYTE ” XD Best Response Ever

Thank you Opulon for your calm attitude and for correcting me in a respectful matter...

Quote from Last warrior: “YOu are wrong. ” Well Geez, I guess I cant ask people for their opinion on suggestions can I... Listen Bud, Im only 2 weeks into this game, you expect me to know how the mechanics work? This was an idea that was wrong, no need to be so "OH GAWD YOURE GOING TO BREAK THE GAWD DAM GAME KILL THE HEATHEN!"

• I cant wait to try these features out... specially the 3rd research slot. That would be cool. Thanks for the amazing effort being out by Dorado devs.

Quote from Last warrior: “no, it would kill overstacking penalties. Also disadvantage in fight vs steamrollers and doomstacks. ” So... Which ever unit gets there first fights, while the second one doesn't fight but stays in the sidelines and only attacks if the other unit dies...

• Alright guys come on... Give them time and stop rushing them. They said by Friday which is 24 hours from now. Stop trying to rush them, first let them finish fixing the code, after they tell us they have fixed everything, THEN start complaining... 3X games will be down for a while... normal games are still playable. There's also a an update that will be coming out soon, so they have a lot to do. Give them time... I'm over here bored but Im not complaining about it because I know how vigorous cod…

• Grand strategy game!

kinghazskills - - General Discussion

Yay! MORE STUFF TO GET FASTER! Imagine 3X games with 3 slots... sounds cool

• "Abnormal Server Hiccup". That wasn't a hiccup, that was like every player shooting nukes at each other and they all land at the same time... In Other News... *cough* We/You Get To Fix A Bug Before It Does More Damage Than Anything... So... I guess that's a plus? Also... noon but at what noon? Which time zone noon? The Malta Timezone or something else?

Okay so... I’m just throwing this out there but... Can we have a feature for units to disable merging? Let’s say you want a certain stack to just stay at you homeland and not merge with any unit coming out of the city... Or you want to keep armies separate but also want them to attack a province without mergin... Just a wild idea I got by laying on my bed at 5 in the morning...

• Countering AA defenses

kinghazskills - - Questions & Answers

SAM’s cannot attack helicopters... however, normal AA (not missile) can shoot down a heli. Maybe use heli’s to take down the SAM’s, and then move in with strike fighters to take out the normal aa. *Normal AA = Mobile Anti-Air Vehicle Using both Heli’s and strike fighters might help out. I hope this helps... EDIT: Didn’t see the Theater Defense there... If he’s only using SAM’s and Theater Defense Systems then Heli’s are your best bet... not sure which one though, but heli’s are the only air unit…

• So... given the fact that this devastated a lot of your games, id say 3-7 days for a fix or earlier? also... IM RICH YEAH! WOOHOO! 1 MILLION EVERYTHING (Even though its useless) BUT IM RICH!

• Quote from Germanico: “Just an update for the 3x Speed Games: we assure you that they WILL be fixed - one way or another. Guys are on it... and thanks for the kind words. A little anecdote from the bug fixing front: A glitch in the code made several of the 3x games travel back in time to 1958... ” So... its like me playing Hearts of Iron 4 and researching Jet engines when its 1936... Cool...

• Quote from Germanico: “Yes yes - so we had the first serious outage since our launch in January with most games restored in a half an hour. We are of course very grateful for your attention but instead of threatening us with quitting - maybe you‘d rather post the game ID so we can look into it? We care a lot for our players and games so let’s work on restoring and fixing so this won’t happen again. Thanks //G ” So, I guess I speak for everyone here, but thank the devs for staying up early mornin…

• Also, tell the devs who had to stay up early morning trying to fix this (which is something ALOT of people on this forum dont understand, they arent in the US, they are in Malta, with a different timezone) thank you and good job. Send them thanks and lots of coffee for me.

• Game 2131768 is still going crazy... Its a 3X game... Millions of resource on my country tooResearch is still going but the game is basically at pause and I cant move my units... EDIT: I cant build anything except units on my own cities