Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Putting together a team of players who will try and win fairly is a great idea. SARMATS is not this. The reason I mentioned (if that is the one you are talking about) is not far-fetched, its fact.

• There is nothing against Russian speaking players. To allude to such is ridiculous. SARMATS are cheaters and have been caught being dishonorable in many ways. One such way was cheating the record system by creating dummy teams and playing them FIVE TIMES to get to 5-0 (before the wins were removed by the devs). They were warned about this type of behavior and their alliance record reset to 0-0. The gaming community we have should be based on honest competition, not trying to game the system. I h…

• Quote from Germanico: “Carthage international and Carthage? Why do this when actually we already give you access to more slots? ” Also, please provide the official response if you could. Opulon is always very helpful but even he said "This will require Dev approval, though".

• Quote from Opulon: “It's a bit hard to explain directly, but it's a matter of "language" and "Timezone" ” I don't think this is hard to explain at all. This is the exact reason (timezone for us more than language). Grey Wolf has four alliances, surely you know that. This is one of the issues with telling alliances to train in public matches, instead of internals. The fact we cannot all be online at once makes it very hard to join a map that fills up quickly.

• This is a good discussion on an important topic. Thank you to the devs and support staff for providing clarity. I have a couple statements and questions: Wolfpacking rules talk about members of the SAME alliance working together in numbers larger than one coalition being a violation. We are now seeing larger alliances breaking into smaller sub-alliances (alliances formed from the same group of people, with the same goals and structure but under different names). For example, Carthage now has sta…

• Very exciting news! Thank you for sharing and good luck at Science in the City, 2018!

• It is just beginning but is a lot of fun! We would definitely welcome more alliances! ChrisJ909 Carthage Alliance

• I could not agree more!! I know the devs are working hard on many fronts but these subtle changes would help a lot. Alliance matches are very confusing for many and have led to lots of frustration. Also, it would be nice if members could be moved to another country or be able to leave the match (before it has started) in order to join the "right" country. I have had many matches where members accidentally join the wrong country and we basically have to just play along. I literally have typed out…

• Quote from Germanico: “Hi Chris, thanks for letting us know. Rank may once again be broken - it's a shared code base and very "fickle". Let's investigate. Often it also catches up later or jumps around at month change. "It is known, Kaleesi..." Concerning the Sec Council let my QA guys give it a spin... Will get back to you asap. //G ” I want to thank Germanico and the great staff for addressing my questions and all of their support!

• Quote from Yak: “Hi @chrisj909, We have more details in this thread: Click here! This served as a test for future speed game events. Given the unprecedented server failure we have encountered a new resource issue; which is being worked on. We are all hands on deck at the moment to improve precaution measures and improving fail-safe protocols. ” Thank you for clarifying Yak!

• Looks like our 3x speed game 2131768 is back online! Wow, what a difference though. There are troops everywhere, the economy is all wacked out and the research that has been completed is crazy. Is this the final state of this game or will it be rolled back to some previous save before things got so crazy? Sorry if this is already answered in another spot on the forum. I am still trying to get used to things on here.

• Player Rank Reduced (significantly) & Security Council Membership not recognized Hail Devs, I noticed this evening that my player rank is significantly lower than it used to be. Also, I am a paid Security Council member (badge still showing on profile and in-game) but cannot queue units or buildings. Please help, Chris

• Seeing this error message: "Unit commands can only be given after the game started. " This is a 3x game we have been playing for some time now. Lots of energy invested! Hope you can fix this, all of the units are all over the place and resources are crazy (some drained to 50 and some over 10 million). Game ID: 2131768 (3x speed world war 2020)