Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 25.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• In our current game we have a player who is showing level 7 for units that only go up to level 3 or level 6, specifically naval infantry and amphibious landing vehicles. The attached screen shot shows the level 7 naval infantry and the player's CoN name, as well as the game number in the address bar above.

• Ok, I just came back to this game after being out for about 2 years. When I last played I could keep both research slots going, annex cities, and build units without too much issue. Often I could fill the build queues of several cities at one time after annexing a few cities. Since I came back, the one way I have been able to come close to any of those things is to buy gold. Like it or not the game may be free-to-play, but has crossed well and truly into the realm of pay-to-win. I guess I won't …

• I can get behind the fact that it's way too expensive to annex cities, some of the rest is either already in the game, or would possibly result in being sued by Sid Miejers for stealing ideas from his Civilization games.

• Something a few of us have been noticing is a chronic shortage of Supplies. Now I do understand that with some countries, that goes with the territory. However, there is no excuse why even countries like Brazil or the USA and others known to be major food producers should be running out of supplies long before we run out of say, Rare Materials. Especially in 4x mode there is no way on God's Earth, or your version of it, to even come close to keeping up research. Most of the time, between buildin…

• I hope its corrected soon, although even level 3 is a bit of a stretch for smaller countries like Columbia.

• Requiring a level 4 airbase to build basic bombers is beyond absurd. What is it with you guys doing your best to stifle combat in a combat oriented game?? Shoot yourselves in the foot much?

• Can't Enter My Game

Capt. Hemphog - - Bug Reports & Issues

Thanks Germanico.

• Can't Enter My Game

Capt. Hemphog - - Bug Reports & Issues

I don't know if the maintenance is taking longer than was expected or what, but it's been nearly a half hour and I can't get into my game now. Every time I click on it, it just brings up the "My Games" screen again.

• Argentina also had a stronger military than I could build in my last game.

• I quit the game in which I was playing Brazil, it was just untenable. The game ID was: 1984560, if you can look up games that have ended. I had one source of fuel, and none of the surrounding AI nations had any at all. Columbia had two fuel sources and from those built the 2nd strongest military in the world. That was a 28 player map by the way. In my current game, I chose Columbia for the extra fuel resources, but the distribution of resources was different, and the surrounding nations have lot…

• Congrats guys, you have so screwed up the resource distribution that some countries like Brazil are scarcely competitive anymore, at least on the 28 player maps. Before you made it a useless waste of time to attack the computer-run states for resources, I could get enough fuel to build a decent army. Now it simply isn't possible. As a result I'm not sinking another dime into this game until such time as resources in the computer-run countries are available again. I think you guys forgot somewher…

• Building Outside of Cities!

Capt. Hemphog - - Suggestions

Quote from Summer95: “To get bonus from entrenchment, just put your units at the center of the waypoint. If they sit right at the center of the waypoint of the prov/city, they will gain entrenchment bonus indicated by small shield icon above them. ” That's dandy but also, depending on the size of the province, can let an enemy launch a potentially devastating attack with massed arty without being seen.

• So what do these radar units do for us that existing AWACS or damage-dealing radar equipped units don't? It would be a lot more meaningful if they could increase the odds of missile interception or accuracy of fire for local units. Also noticed that unit levels and labels are now missing from the build screen.

• No real issue, was just tossing my $.02 in. It would make nukes more worth it if there was more real strategic deterrent value to them is all.

• Nuclear ICBM's would be helpful if y'all could code it so it gave the AI countries some pause before slapping embargoes on you or declaring war on you as frivolously as they tend to.

• In spite of the recent hotfix, my suggestion still stands. What's the fun of pillaging if you can't enjoy the looting?

• Many of these countries with single resources have to have some serious stockpiles of those resources. Since you won't let us produce more resources, why not let us loot them? In countries that have more than one supply of a given resource we could get a percentage of the stockpile according to how many supply sources they have. This would be more realistic to me than having all existing stocks of resources vanish when we take over another country. I'm sure it would also alleviate some of the cu…

• Building Outside of Cities!

Capt. Hemphog - - Suggestions

What about something like fortified checkpoints on border crossings? they wouldn't need to be be too powerful but maybe something to give you a little head-up when people try to sneak special forces into your back yard. This gets to be a particular problem in places like Brazil where the back yard is pretty expansive. It would be nice is there were a cheaper alternative to putting Infantry units at every border crossing, or dedicated air patrols.

• Gaining Victory

Capt. Hemphog - - Questions & Answers

Ok so vanquished players never vanish from the board then?

• Gaining Victory

Capt. Hemphog - - Questions & Answers

Argentina is now showing 0 victory points but is still on the Diplomacy board and showing as at war with me. Is this because it was player-controlled at one point, or a bug?