Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yeah you can just steamroll through Africa because there is so many countries that do not exist in the game and why does Kalingard not belong to Russia and there is a few countries missing in the Caucasus too.

• There is quite a few inaccuracies that need to be fixed

• Well I will start with the current map. Why is Crimea not part of Russia? If Kuwait is a country why is Bhutan or The United #### Emirites not? Why is Syria one country in the game even though it is currently actually split between four different states? Why is there so few countries in Africa? What are the political views on the maps and why do they matter? Okay now, are yoy going to add more maps. I would like even just a 50 player or 100 player or more map. I would like hypothetical maps like…

• Political UI Overlays

GAMETESTER48 - - Suggestions

I am not a new player and I have played the game for three weeks now. What I want to know is what are the political views in the game that you can see and why do they matter?

• Country: Germany Active Status: Active at least 4 or 5 times a day In Game Name: Justin Briggs Roleplay Experience: Many times in Call of War, New World Empires, and many other games but never in CoN Roleplay Example: People of the wonderful Fatherland, we are at the dawn of a new time. To the East we are being threatened by the militaristic ruled nation of Russia. We need to take more actions against Russia since our good but not great enough previous, Angela Merkel. We will rebuild our army an…