Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Roleplays?

Sigmar1 - - Roleplaying Section

Then I stand gladly corrected.

• Roleplays?

Silence speaks for itself. Smh @rpu.

• Roleplays?

Good day all. Whilst just having a look at CoN, having not for a good few months, I decided to have a look at the roleplaying section- to see what sort of roleplayers were ongoing. Now, unless I am mistaken (for which I hope I am ) I saw none. Even worse- the CoN RPU now have closed roleplay's and only members and invitationals allowed in? Sad. I'm sure there is some good reason for why the RPU do not conduct public roleplays here very often anymore. Anyway, I do hope that perhaps there is a inv…

• NATO-Russia war team map

Sigmar1 - - Suggestions

I like the idea, but, I think perhaps the victory conditions would need to be adjusted, because I feel that the ones you mentioned are a tad to easy (not saying I could do it, but, expert players I believe would be able to complete quite easily). A few alternatives would be- - Capture and hold four of the opposite team's capitals, for say, 48 hours. - Capture every capital of the opposing team (don't think this would work- most of the CSTO and allies team's capitals are much easier to get than t…

• Bring back trading... PLEASEEE

Sigmar1 - - Suggestions

I second that

• Possible Ideas Map Additions

Sigmar1 - - Suggestions

Finland is a playable country already.

• Servers down again?

Sigmar1 - - Bug Reports & Issues

My round isn't working. UGH

• MASSIVE UPDATE 20170914

Sigmar1 - - News and Updates

Love the new update! Finally Roleplaying is more available for 3 key nations!

• Your Thoughts? Suggestions?

Sigmar1 - - Suggestions

^^^That would be awesome I think- However, as you pointed out,there only being one does make its worthiness to the devs lower than other things. However, perhaps this could herald an addition of railways and such mechanics in the game?

• OUTPOST UPDATE 170526

Sigmar1 - - News and Updates

Quote from Oceanhawk: “Quote from War-spite: “Ok the rule about 24 hours for AI to take over sucks. It has to change. That is WAY too fast. ” I do agree. 24 hours is is rather too soon ” What Ocean said

• The Roleplaying Union

Sigmar1 - - Alliance Introductions

The Roleplayers Union ByMY8z4.jpg[ "Roleplaying, Education, Respect, Community" We are an alliance dedicated to roleplaying within the Supremacy 1914, Call of War, Conflict of Nations, New World Empires, Thirty Kingdoms, and Nationstates communities, here to establish ourselves as a broad group of individuals who support the expansion of this wonderful roleplaying community. Our mission is to help RP creators find the players they need for their games, build a strong RP community on all sites wh…

• Can you explain this: edit: nvm: ocean explained

• I totally agree with @Oceanhawk. I would quite like a statement from the devs on whether they will act on the communities displeasure of the points aforementioned, because right now it seems as if you guys are just trying to avoid going into that issue. The reason being, is that I am quite interested, frankly, on whether they will do the right thing for the majority of players, and re-appeal the update removing res trading. Thank you, and I hope the community will get told soon whether or not th…

• Next Update: "You will need to purchase Security Council to make more than 2 units move at the same time". "This update brings you something completely new: In order to purchase any trades from the market, you will have to use real money ". Sorry, had too. (creds too scottern)

• Quote from Bacon230: “What does this have to do with roleplaying? ” Ah. The Idiocy of some people lol

• Your Thoughts? Suggestions?

Sigmar1 - - Suggestions

Meh. Pretty much what Oceanhawk said.

• Quote from Wemedge: “Disabled inter-player Unit Trading due to bugs related to this mechanic Disabled inter-player Resource Trading due to abuse by cheaters, ruining the game experience for everyone else Removed Rare Materials from the market for balancing reasons ” I cannot believe this. First off,I think I voice the role-playing community in saying, that those aforementioned updates render role-playing on Conflict of Nations almost impossible, which is a shame. I love playing and leading role-…

• ~Name: Sigmar1 ~Country you would like to play: Egypt -discord:Sigmar1 ~RP Example: Squad alpha Of the coast of Magadan, Okhotsk On the UHO Special Forces Whitelight carrier. ++file rep, for commander Chang-Wi [LEARN BEFORE THEY ARRIVE]++ Corporal Zaket (from an area of former Ukraine) Squad leader. Highly charismatic, intelligent, Lots of experiance. Agent luper (British Isles) Support leader. In case of breakage, operation clear-deck will be implemented by her. She will control the mission. Sk…