Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Frigates and SAMs on steroids.

Maylo Heinz - - Suggestions

Greetings to all, I have come to raise an issue that has already been mentioned before but it does not stop unbalancing the game and I think that something should be done about it. The SAMs and frigates are broken in my opinion because it is not worth building air superiority fighters or attack fighters even heavy bombers because they are all extremely vulnerable even with all their improvements _ even their stealth versions suffer from that problem _ it is very easy establish a strong air defen…

• SAMs vs SPAAGs.

Maylo Heinz - - Questions & Answers

self-propelled anti-aircraft gun (SPAAG) Martijn

• SAMs vs SPAAGs.

Hello everyone. SAMs are very powerful AA systems against fixed-wing aircraft, however SAMs do not have attack or defense statistics against land and naval units but SPAAGs do have slight attack and defense statistics against land units - with all of this I will do my question. If I create a stack of attack units where together tanks, infantry, artillery and defense AA the SAMs but in case of direct combat. Is it possible that SAMs not having damage and defense statistics against land units suff…

• Counter AA Tactics.

Then I distract the enemy AA system with limited but sufficient cruise missile launches to distract their attention from the actual attack that will take place in another direction with Strategic Bombers exploiting their superior range. You can also complement this operation with air superiority fighters and maybe attack fighters.

• Counter AA Tactics.

Then you recommend leaving strategic attacks aside and focusing on tactical attacks to facilitate the destruction of enemy forces in the front using Helicopters, Mobil Artillery, rockets launcher to weaken or destroy their AA making their main combat units vulnerable in front of fixed-wing aircraft.

• Strategic Operations

Hello everyone. How viable can an in-depth strategic attack operation be against resources and infrastructure using massive formations of Strategic Bombers? Taking into account that the enemy has SAMs, SPAAG, TD and Fighters.

• Counter AA Tactics.

Hello everyone I have been little more than a year without playing CoN and seeing the immense amount of updates I dare to ask about the best tactics to neutralize anti-aircraft defenses in depth far from the reach of Helicopters _ to make way for strategic attacks against the enemy infrastructure.

• Counter AA Tactics.

Hello everyone I have been little more than a year without playing CoN and seeing the immense amount of updates I dare to ask about the best tactics to neutralize anti-aircraft defenses in depth far from the reach of Helicopters _ to make way for strategic attacks against the enemy infrastructure.

• Human Resources

Why not increase the importance of human resources in the game? So that it is more difficult to replenish losses or expand your army without a considerable amount of them - also make them scarce

• Since I started to play this game I noticed that he has improved enormously not only in his visual section but also in the sound section _ in addition that he has been adding some other improvements progressively that in themselves are very good By the way, would not it be considered perhaps to improve the motorized infantry helmets of Western doctrine? Because in my opinion I saw it very simple compared to the European and Oriental models So maybe forum.conflictnations.com/inde…5122d33a07a79e80…

• Air defenses

Is it normal for medium-range and long-range air defenses when attacking enemy aircraft to be damaged even though the enemy aircraft are not directly attacking them?

• Naval Units

I mean you can customize the name of your ships, for example. The SMS Prinz Eugen

• Naval Units

To name the naval units would be great, and when I speak of naval units I speak of all, for example Submarines, corvettes frigates, destroyers, cruises and aircraft carriers

• Awesome !!! _ excellent