Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi all, Today there was disconnection from server "can't find game number........ etc". After game come back online, when i click on unit group i can't see their icons in unit window - even if it's only single unit. I noticed wery small slider on side of unit window and I think that's new from this restart? Anyhow when I use that slider icons show up but only partially. I'm using Chrome for playing. When I play in Edge everything is normal and there is no that small slider next to unit window. G…

• Hello again, I would like to point to one problem new players like me can expirience. This is exerpt from FAQ: [i]Q: What are Victory points?[/i] A: Victory Points (VP) are the set points on each city in CoN. The way to capture more VP is simple you take over the new land with VP. You can find your City VP in the province pop-up once you click on a City. It is important that you do not confuse the number in brackets on the map as VP this is just population. In some other posts (can't find it now…

• Hi guys, im relatively new to the game, started 3 matches so far, game is fun, real grand scale strategy. Some things are unclear tho and some need to be upgraded. As former officer of ex Jugoslavia army and also big fan of MMORTS genre i can say few things about (what I thik) is lacking in this game. Please don't take it as criticism, you done a great job, those are just suggestions. 01. Unit stacking - maybe i didn't noticed a way to manually stack units, but if it's not possible it should nee…