Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from BravoCompany: “Can someone please explain to me what Mallhallan Jr. is trying to say? I understand that you can't see Special Forces unless he is attacking or you have a ground unit that can see Stealth units. Simple as that. Am I correct? ” Correct. Basically: Stealth units cannot be seen by the naked eye, nor by radar. They can only be seen by specific units that reveal stealth. Besides that, stealth units operate like other infantry. It would be nice to have the ability to move ste…

• I understand for airmobile, but what about for special forces which cant conquer territory anyway? Any hopes that it will be changed a bit? Another thing (not related to deployment time)- since special forces are a stealth unit, shouldnt they be able to walk past enemy units without starting a fight? I dropped special forces into a country that I was not at war with, but also didn't have right of way. I tried to walk them past a unit, but it looks like they engaged. And no, the enemy did not hav…

• I don't know if this is intentional or if I ran into a bug, but when I used special forces to air drop behind enemy lines for the first time, it took them about 1.5 minutes to get on the helicopter, but it's showing that it will take them an hour to get off the helicopter. I was just thinking that this didn't make much sense because in real life, when special forces drop into their mission, its a quick process- definitely much quicker than the preparation time it took to load the gear and soldie…

• Sorry everyone, I thought that the picture posted, but apparently the file size was too large. I will post an image with all other necessary information when I get back home!

• So I started attacking a stack of two infantry units and when I went back to check on the battle, its showing that the two units (1 motorized infantry and 1 national guard unit) have 17/70 HP.

• Zoom Out Technology

xseniority - - Suggestions

This is why my parents left me. Thank you lol.

• Zoom Out Technology

I propose the implementation of more zoom out technology. If it were researchable, I would spend gold on maxing it out on day 1 because I hate having to drag the mouse so much to see what's going on in the world and to navigate to troops that are spread far and wide. Would it be possible to add another level or two of zooming out so that we can almost see the entire map and get a better sense of whats going on in the world and where our units/land is? Even at the farthest level of being zoomed o…

• I want to know how things got so bad between South Korea and Bolivia in the first place lol

• Too many countries

xseniority - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Germanico: “No matter what we do - we will definitely make sure that no country is "locked" behind a 40+ hours premium loot-box grind... hehe. Sorry EA, couldn't help the pun All nations will be playable for free players of course - yet some may open up later than others or we will make first-picking a thing of experience and rank. Nothing is decided on this yet, but generally I like the idea to give players who really want to play a certain nation the opportunity to do so. A match wi…

• Too many countries

I see. Thanks for the clarification. I guess I simply don't care what country I'm picking as long as it doesn't start completely underpowered and there is geographical variety. I'm from the US and I guess it would be fun to roleplay my country, but ultimately I'll take any country and make it a superpower haha. Just not sure I like the idea of premium countries. Only my opinion though

• Too many countries

I'm curious why countries like the United States, Russia, the UK, Germany, etc should be valued over the others or be considered premium. Is it simply because they start with more cities and income? Although they start with more resources and units, they NEED to because their borders have such a large span, that they need to be able to have a fighting chance if they get attacked from multiple angles. In my very first game ever, I played as South Korea. Sure I start out with less resources and a …

• New Article Notification

This might seem like a small detail, but I was thinking it would be better if the country name were shown instead of the player's name when receiving notifications about new articles being published. When a new article is published, the notification reads "[player's name] has published a new article" however most of us do not memorize the names of all the players that may be in the game. To get a quicker understanding of who has posted an article, and whether or not it may be relevant to your co…