Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 40.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Disbanding units

moby1kanob - - Suggestions

they could simply make it where you can not disband a unit unless you are NOT at war and in the town of origin it was created. Simple solution.

• Disbanding units

moby1kanob - - Suggestions

I am sure this has been discussed many time but I have never seen a thread but for a few back in 2017. Is there a reason why we dont have a disband unit or delete unit button for units we no longer need that drain resources? We can demolish buildings, why not units?

• Game 3849937

moby1kanob - - Bug Reports & Issues

Not sure if someone did something right after I posted this but it is fixed now! Thanks!

• Game 3849937

The server is not loading up, been trying for 3 hours. I got in once but it was so laggy none of my commands would work. Please help! Moby1

• Coalition applied

moby1kanob - - Questions & Answers

How do you cancel an application to a coalition if you accidentally applied to the wrong one?

• Now it is 800 gold for 10%?? we went from 50 to 250 to 400 and now 800...JESUS someone is getting greedy.

• Enemy unit teleport

well if that is so accurate my boats can travel at 6.00 speed and my cruise missiles at 10 speed. Since cruise missiles go 500 mph then my boats are going 300 MPH??!!? PLEASE... anyway, you pulling out all those numbers is kind of ridiculous. When you have something in a game where people pay for premium content and you cant get a timer within 15 minutes of the actual arrival time that would result in the loss of that paid content, something is wrong. Good thing it is Beta Simply pointing out a …

• Enemy unit teleport

Quote from Opulon: “Jump. Basically, the server, under a certain absolute distance, considers that the distances are "close enough" to launch the fight. Happens with a server refresh (auto, or manual). As there was no ground force beside aircraft, the game calculated that indeed, the tank did killed the last unit, and so, claimed the city. However, as you were connected, i really don't understand why you didn't flied your unit out of trouble. ” because I didnt think it was in trouble...this is t…

• Enemy unit teleport

I was protecting a city and it said the tank unit had 18 minutes to reach my city and I left my jets in the city to refuel as they only needed 9 minutes and then to take off would have been within that time...well at 17 minutes my choppers hit the tanks, and with 11 HPs left the tank teleported into my city and took it over and forced my jets and bombers into transport modes... are the timers really 15+ minutes inaccurate?? I spent about 6K gold speeding up an airbase and army base on that city …

• There is a province called Bacolod in the Philippines that is just north of Dumaguete and West of Cebu City that is not accessible. I have tried airborne and ground infantry both. Even built an airport in the province south of it and still can not. Just a simple bug but one that is annoying for OCD folks like me especially when it is the last red tile I can not capture Thanks!

• Unit tracking system

moby1kanob - - Questions & Answers

Are you all working on a unit tracking system? When it gets to be 100+ units it would be nice to have a UI that separates each unit out so you can see how many of what you have and click on one to take you to that unit. Was just curious if this was being considered Moby1

• How long does civilian casualties negative toll on morale take to recover?

• I am trying to transport some tanks and infantry From Tumaco on the coast of Ecuador to Hawaii (both have airbases). It keeps only giving me the option to ferry by boat...shouldn't they be able to do an airlift? I have done much further ones than from Ecuador to Hawaii. Please Help

• Nukes - bad form?

moby1kanob - - General Discussion

I think it is a great way to paint a HUGE target on your back.

• Nukes - bad form?

Is it bad form generally speaking in this game to use Nukes (as in within 24 hours that they become available to research)? I forced the research wit gold and have 10 or so warheads 36 hours after they were made available. Is it considered bad form to start nuking people just because I have them? I know it is a game, but it seems more like most of the time the game is played with a bit of etiquette. I dont know what do you all think?

• Venomous

moby1kanob - - Alliance Introductions

I think it is pretty obvious when they are a dual flag coalition and if you see it, find another game and archive that one...move on. Pretty simple. there are plenty of fair games out there to play.

• Posting this for someone who can not get on forums... His username is Joeboo08 and his email is *edited by mod* Can you see if his request is stuck in limbo waiting for approval? Thanks!

• Game just updated

The game was had me refresh for an update, I could not find any update notes, what was the most recent update that just occurred?

• Plundering?

oh it probably wont be back on until I start a new game...I guess since this game started without it, it run the whole game with no plundering.

• Plundering?

What happened to plundering resources when you take over a city? Why would that be removed?