Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Not having the ability to train our players without sacrificing our elite challenge is a big issue and its becoming difficult to keep players interested, i fail to understand how Dorado are worried to give the right to have internal games because it would affect playing public games? as Kalrakh mentioned players are already loosing interest in the game. Who are the coiners going to spend against if the players that have some skill get bored and leave ? Allowing training games will improve the ov…

• Fire control

defcon666 - - Suggestions

i agree this would be very useful... also team mates can actually help defend your cities/borders instead of having troops from an allied country that would sit and do nothing when an attack happens.

• 4 coalition players

if you find having a team of 5 a bit too easy then you can choose to form a team of 4 yourself... we usually do teams of 4 and leave a spot for new recruits but limiting to 4 i would have to say i dont find it appealing

• BEG FOR MERCY IS RECRUITING

defcon666 - - Recruitment Centre

pls pm me in game messages

• whats your in game name?

• We are looking for active players with good experience.

• im in... i accept the rules

• planes

It would be nice to be able to control where planes land to refuel after an airstrike, also maybe planes should not show the enemy which airport they took off from.

• UAV

It would be good if UAV'S at a lower lvl were only seen if specific equipment is in place like radars for example or planes patrolling the area... As i dont think having armour or infantry on the ground would realistically see a drone flying in the sky

• planes

defcon666 - - Bug Reports & Issues

hello, the planes are appearing and disappearing in different areas... it is in a x4 game, im using a macbook air the new one and using google chrome. This has happened to other people also. im also using a dedicated line. i had 1 wing of 5 SF'S lvl 4 full health sent to attack 3 bombers lvl4 7% health and they just turned back without attacking to refuel... the bombers were not even scratched.

• planes

planes keep disappearing and appearing in different locations which makes it very difficult to defend... also when i send my SF'S to attack bombers they just turned back and went to refuel without attacking.

• Frigates Anti Air Gun

Frigs should have two different main Guns one which is anti air and the other which fires at naval units or land units. At the moment if your frig fires at a land unit, city, or naval unit then it pops its attacking anti air shot.

• Cyclone is being too nice... we barely survived this one and had no sleep for about 48 hours lol. It was the hardest game we have played no matter how hard we hit him and thought he was dead he came back like a zombie back from hell :))))

• naval Frigates

defcon666 - - Questions & Answers

I was wondering if you have a stack of frigs would they protect another stack of naval units (within its protection area) agains missiles the same way they would if they were in the same stack?

• cant log in

Hello, i cant log in to game number 2172930 and game number 2174630

• nukes

Nukes shot at cities with troops should eliminate the troops completely, i shot nukes before directly at enemy troops and not much damage was done...

• Army command to allies

hello, it would be nice if we were able to give command to our armies to another ally player or coalitian player like this we would be able to defend from attacks from people living in different time zones...

• frigates not shootinig

defcon666 - - Questions & Answers

i would like to know is it possible for someone to be using cheat codes or something? i had 2 different groups of naval ship 1 with 2 frigates 2 cruisers and 2 destroyers my other group had 1 carrier with its planes 4 frigates lvl 4 by the way 4 cruisers 2 destroyers 3 attack subs and they were all destroyed by 6 frigates and 4 destroyers and 10 fighters.. my frigates didnt even shoot one fighter plane down??? i had 9 fighters and 2 bombers besides the fighters on the carrier and they were all s…