Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Music Scene

Tsar_Lyagushka - - Off Topic

youtube.com/watch?v=QecWkJWB7zI

• The Music Scene

Of course youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U Before/After sending a nuke to an enemy, this song is perfect

• The Music Scene

youtube.com/watch?v=R7Tc9YGNDJ4 What I usually listen during my current round

• It will be a pleasure to help with French translation of the game aswell if you need a hand

• I'm currently at the 10th day and my invasion of United States is quite long as I lack of manpower despite upgrading all my recruiting offices when I can and that I'm +104/h. A game should last at least two months I think

• forum en français

Tsar_Lyagushka - - General Discussion

Bonjour, Le jeu est actuellement en bêta ouverte, le jeu en français ainsi que le forum français viendront a une date pour le moment indéterminée.

• Hello everyone ! It's me MrBigToad ! Croak-croak ! You probably have seen me in other online games such as Call of War or 30 Kingdoms(where I ensure the position of Main Administrator of French community). I'm now among you guys as a Game Operator, where I also started my "career" on Call of War To talk a bit about me ... I'm French ... wait I already said that so ... I'm studying languages at university during my lost hours and I'm also a big History fanatic, so playing games where I can rewrit…