Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Il gioco non parte

StormLegion828 - - Italian Forum

A volte il gioco richiede un po 'di tempo per caricare. L'abbiamo visto impiegare fino a 20 minuti. Se continua oltre, per favore faccelo sapere. Se il problema è relativo a qualcos'altro, si prega di specificare.

• Quote from Dr. Leipreachan: “I agree with this idea and like it (I would suggest Irish sub forum too ) ” You've been begging for this for how long now? haha I'm sure it will all soon come into affect.

• AI

StormLegion828 - - Questions & Answers

Changes are coming.

• I have not been able to find the time frame exact for when the AI takes over. But if I remember correctly, it takes over after a period of 7-12 hours. Since the game is x4 speed. 48 = 2 days 48|4 = 12 So I would say roughly 12 hours and the AI takes over. Hope this helps

• Aye aye. I always wanted to get into EvE once my clan mate exposed me to it lol. sadly though. it will have to wait until I get a decent PC rig. lol

• slowly realizing that was your signature....

• Quote from Opulon: “Welcome to the team ” Oh believe me I know that all to well. We had donations come in for a long time, supporting our website, and teamspeak server. Always had enough to host clan events and reward the winners. Activity stayed high most of the time. Holidays made it harder to keep people on naturally. But it was still fun. We ended up doing a merger from being known as 41AWD-41WAR (went through a name change because people kept saying 41st all wheel drive lol) 41st Armored Wa…

• I think it would be a good idea to put this feature into the game. but more so as a challenging faction like trying to play as isreal or something. Not sure how your thinking goes into play with this faction but maybe at the start like a "terrorest nation" kind spread out all over the world or something. not sure. I think it would be more limited to the larger maps.

• Howdy ya'll! I'm new to moderating here on the English server for CoN. You may, or may not recognize my user name from MMORPG games. Or maybe Steam games. Played World of Warcraft for a long time and learned the reason behind fast replies. Since I started playing World of Tanks I had a new username as LoneWolf001 and ran a clan on it for 2 1/2 years I game with a headset at all times, but this hasn't slowed down my typing speed. Always here to help, and grow as a team and community. YEHAW!!!!