Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 329.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SEASON 3 BEGINS

Eternus - - News and Updates

Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Eternus: “Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Eternus: “simple question: whose idea it was to make new super/season unit that have smallest range (not counting carriers for obvious reasons) among any kind of naval units in this game? ” the ppl trying not to make it OPthe 50 range is all you need ” For what? To lost them while you're offline? They're not OP, it's quite possible that as for now - they're worst unit in this game. They're suited to shallow waters naval figh…

• SEASON 3 BEGINS

Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Eternus: “simple question: whose idea it was to make new super/season unit that have smallest range (not counting carriers for obvious reasons) among any kind of naval units in this game? ” the ppl trying not to make it OPthe 50 range is all you need ” For what? To lost them while you're offline? They're not OP, it's quite possible that as for now - they're worst unit in this game. They're suited to shallow waters naval fight, alto they lack range, so against activ…

• The Tortoise and the Hare

Eternus - - General Discussion

Quote from PerigeeNil: “Do you think a 1x game requires more skill than a 4x game? If so or if not, why? I'm actually more interested in why you think what you think. ” It doesn't, just the contrary. I've been playing this game since few months after it started, no one ever dreamed about x4 maps back then. Main difference between x1 and x4 is you have to think faster and plan further on x4 (that require better skill), and minor is: your day job/school/partying or f... - whatever keeps you out of…

• Quote from EPICNOOB2.0: “Troops that i dont see people using/bothering to upgrade with. Keep in mind i am still kinda new and i have a limited view of this okay? Feel free to add on 1- Towed artillery. The one you get at the start is pretty nice imma be honest, often use it to blast insurgents and early game troops. Kinda useless later game and everyone just uses rocket launchers anyway. 2-National Guard UPGRADED PAST LEVEL 2. ng's are really nice to pad up the hp of a division but sort of usele…

• Map Spawn Calendar

Eternus - - Suggestions

What we need is more maps: more x4 maps, more standard speed maps,even more different speed maps (x2/x3), more every type maps and new maps! (not with fancy new features that need polishing, but with different strategical position as for example regional/historical/alternative/future maps). This limited policy of map available in the same time is from my point of view simply senseless. Middle East map isn't even x4 (thus for example most likely I'm never going to play it).

• Answer is simple: your coalition members are fools. Find yourself serious players to play with, not random noobs who believe in forwarded messages, instead of at least proper screenshots. Quote from PerigeeNil: “You can, but your coalition mates can't tell whether or not it's really from you or not? I mean, it seems like they'd have to do a pretty convincing job of writing like you for your coalition mates to not be able to tell the difference. I feel like if someone tried to fake a message from…

• SEASON 3 BEGINS

simple question: whose idea it was to make new super/season unit that have smallest range (not counting carriers for obvious reasons) among any kind of naval units in this game?

• can't access my games

Eternus - - Bug Reports & Issues

"unknown error: -1" communicate is all I get. Both browser and steam.

• bunkier - powinno być schron. Ciekawa dyskusja ad tych określeń: 4historie.pl/forum/printview.php?t=1272&start=0

• map lag, other map is ok

Eternus - - Bug Reports & Issues

id: 2892714 Troubles with loading map (both steam client and browser) and map itself is lagging so much, that I basically can't issue any order. Other map I have is working ok, so I don't think it's global issue.

• Among mentioned countries, only Mayanmar & Indonesia are playable Quote from Balithuba: “Quote from Fereyd: “TEburu is correct, this is Real-time strategic Game. It is not meant to match exact politics economics or military strength. ” Only the time is real but the reality is ignored ? ehh... ” man, you have no fricking idea how long it took me and others to influence a change in a one country doctrine to be realistic (that's not much of work for devs I think we would all agree). You have no ide…

• 1 not needed, counter-espionage is already way to easy, I see no reason why to reward it 2 as above 3 not bad idea, alto again: it would make external intelligence even harder 4 as above Better think about how to make intelligence more profitable, it's already difficult and low rewarding in a long run against player who aren't totally green. And even those who are green, they learn after one or two turns of massive intelligence action - after they start placing even one CI spy in a city, it's po…

• Carriers seem kinda meh

Eternus - - General Discussion

cost/effect = pointless. Rarely, very rarely useful, but not needed really - the same tasks can be done much cheaper with other unis. Especially since ASW helis were nerfed (and that's very good thing!) - for some time carriers + ASW were OP navy killers. They can still perform that role, but again: cost/effect and especially time, not much efficient unless it's really long map where even tactical advantage could change course of action.

• Does it matter more than fact that EU super tank is OP, compared to other versions?

• SEASON 2: BEGINS

Sooner than expected, nice. Give us some x4 Rising Tides and WWZ for the weekend

• Yeah, there's no Rising Tides in that table (that was 1st place where I did checked). It's sort of funny, because yet again I'm asking at forum about some new map VP requirements (wiki seems to be always delayed in that regard).

• if so, then how much VP is needed to win at that map?

• Never played it yet, couldn't find details about VC for this map anywhere. Is there some VP threshold or coalition need to conquer all special sites, mix?

• New season, when?

Eternus - - Questions & Answers

So 2nd part of the month it seems. Thanks Luoniev.

• New season, when?

Eternus - - Questions & Answers

Oh, and 2nd question: will maps started after the end of seaons 1 and before beginning of 2nd season + not finished before 2nd s. start will count to points requirements for 2nd season?