Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Game 2165082 down or I can't join it for some reason Update: It's up again nevermind ... great downtime by the way

• Missiles and Radar Ticks

liamse11 - - Questions & Answers

bump!

• TDS vs. SAM opinions

liamse11 - - General Discussion

Can we receive any early sneakpeak details on the nerf

• IMO, the drag feature is great thing but needs some more work to be done on it. The main issue is glitches happening when trying to drag a unit and zoom out simultaneously and sometimes it glitches out just for the sake of it and ends up as a misclick. Also not related but sometimes movement glitches happen when dragging the map around with a unit selected the unit would be sent to the location where you "grab" the map to move around // Also I don't see why it should annoy anyone as you don't ha…

• Missiles and Radar Ticks

liamse11 - - Questions & Answers

So how do exactly radar ticks work, I read that TDS has an radar tick of 5 minutes.. so that means that once a missile enters the airspace covered by an TDS it can have up to 4m 59sec of flight before being engaged by an TDS ? If so how can we adjust radar ticks, and can we at all (so that not all TDS have the same radar tick) Do stacked TDSs have the same radar tick ? So is it better to have overlapping ones ? I assume the TDS gets its radar tick from the point of the unit creation so lets say …

• ASFvsASF attack range

liamse11 - - Suggestions

Suggestion about ASF (Air Super. Fighers) having active attack range which would be dependent on the tech lvl of the ASF itself. I think this would feel more real world because ASFs in the real world don't "clash" into each other nor do they dogfight (very rare), but instead use long range missiles to kill each other. This would also benefit high tech ASFs which could damage the enemy before it shoots at them and by that effectively lower the attack factor of the enemy squadron and imminent loss…

• TDS vs. SAM opinions

Cool nice tactic, may you tell me why you overlap SAM with TDS and not TDS with TDS... also I'd like to know what's the deal with MRLS and mobile radar (I am still new and sucking up the tactics) See you on the battlefield

• Case 1: My friends and I took over some territory in a joint operation and the provinces are mixed up ( some of them are isolated and surrounded by allied provinces), now it would be cool if we could swap out those provinces go get them more "organized". Case 2: Insurgency took place in some of my allies provinces and because it was spreading and my ally wasn't online I took the insurgents out and took the territory, now I would like to return the territories to my ally and for a reward he would…

• TDS vs. SAM opinions

Which one do you prefer and why ? Also, what do you think in which combo are they best utilised? (ex. Mobile radar)

• Ahh I see, yes calling it "Max. damage" clarifies a lot. Thanks for the swift answer, love the game so far! Cheers!

• So I am new to this game but I think I am getting the hang of it... however, yesterday, I made my 1st Strike Craft the f-111 and engaged an enemy moto inf. (AI) and was dealing only 1 dmg per run and taking 3 (advertised 4/4 against inf and armored). So I decided to make an account here in the hope someone can clear that up for me as I though it's a bug. Today I have 3 f-111 in a squadron and running bombing runs on enemy and now 3 of them deal 7 dmg (8/15) after first run) and didn't take any d…