Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Questions

kimura - - Questions & Answers

Quote from PerigeeNil: “I've never heard of this before. Have you submitted a bug report in-game? ” yes

• Questions

It happens 3 times already in the game 3013434. all the time with the cities we took from Algeria. City with units inside guarding it just turns to the enemy at 00:00, my units just disappeared. I just get a report like this monosnap.com/file/wnbN4wStinQMmmdWiTJSl2noTLXhnK The city is surrounded by our land and no enemy units were approaching. If it stealth - I should get a battle report with my units, and spec ops cannot claim land and cities. It happened two times with the empty cities and now…

• Questions

If some one took your homeland territories and then you joined the same coalition, will he keep the land or it will be back to the native owner?

• Questions

Quote from Efreet: “I didn't notice any problems, except that air superiority fighters do not attack anything on patrol. ” they attack only air units on patrol

• Questions

And what happens now when the base airport is killed for planes on attack or patrol mission? I heard there are some changes and that they will not go to the closes airport automatically. Will the attack or patrol mission be interrupted and they will go some airport still? Or they continue their mission? Where do they go for refueling after attack mission? And will they auto engage target again?

• stealth units

Guys, are have few questions 1) Are special forces visible while they travel on water as a ship and when they travel in the air as a plane? 2) When a group of superiority fighters + one stealth fighter attacks a group of enemy stealth fighters - will my superiority fighters deliver damage or not? 3) And what happens now when the base airport is killed for planes on attack or patrol mission? I heard there are some changes and that they will not go to the closes airport automatically. Will the mis…

• Questions

Guys, are have two questions 1) Are special forces visible while there travel on water as ship and when they travel in the as a plane? 2) When a group of superiority fighters + one stealth fighter attack a group of enemy stealth fighters - will my superiority fighters deliver damage or not?

• Cheating?

kimura - - Bug Reports & Issues

thanks for your reply. How do I buy that? I cannot find such options anywhere...

• game 2398086 user badasskimura My plane was returning from a mission, however it stuck near the airport. It does not react to my commands. It neither land nor fly anywhere. A strike fighter right above Ryadh.

• Cheating?

Game 2398086 It is day 9, however I see a guy named Philip Sinclair with 5 X Lvl 5 strike fighters, how he can get them researched (and built) on day 9? It looks like cheating

• Questions

I have two questions about game mechanics: 1. What will happen if your planes are on a mission and their based airport is destroyed/captured so they cannot land there anymore 2. Why planes while going back from a mission cannot be directed to land at another airfield? What is the logic behind that?

• name:badasskimura 1) lost 5 x strike fighters based in Lhasa uid=7934399 gameID=2168388 2) uid=7934399 gameID=2151760 Lost 2 x 3 strike fighters based in Catanzaro and 1 x stealth strike fighter

• No, they lost because of the roll back. I did not split units but 3 squads of units disappeared, logs are empty, CON is empty, they were not in fight. Neither lasso nor right clicks help, I still cannot find/recover most of my airforce.

• TDS vs ballistic missle

Quote from Germanico: “Course it works - it doesn't automatically defeat it though. Missile Damages depend on: A) Level of Units involved both missile and TDS B) Range of TDS vs. speed of Missiles C) placement of TDS (city or not - overlapping or not) D) Level of Bunkers in City E) If TDS was previously engaged (is on cooldown) F) if TDS gets ranged assist or not ... So you see, it's not really a 1:1 easy calculation of "hey, let me drop in a TDS and I'll be safe" ” Germanico, could you explain …

• it does work, thanks!

• Game 2168388 does not start

uid=7934399 gameID=2168388 Yes, I have infinite loop at loading screen

• Game 2168388 does not start

Guys, it is more than 12 hours I cannot access the game. Can you fix it? I had similar issues 3 times this week, but not that long. Are you changing something that affects the quality so badly?

• Quote from Yak: “It's most probably back online, can you confirm? Bytro were tinkering with servers. ” Not for me, I have cleaned cashed data again. But it works for my friend ATM, so it is kind of specific for my account

• game 2168388 does not start could you fix it, cleared browsing data, no luck still.