Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I would imagine at this point anyone that challenges them would want to do it on ELite where they can't use gold given the questionable ethics they have already demonstrated.

• Game Search parameters

Durza Antares - - Suggestions

Can we have some search options that actually reflect the maps and games. The ability to search for games by nation selection, cheat mode, or team mode is pretty pointless when we have no games that offer those functions. It would be more helpful to allow for search by map type for new games...or even game age or number of players...something pertinent. Or....you could bring back game creation to actually make use of the search parameters you currently have.

• We are always looking for active team players

• I use it in my browser so I don't have to download it. You can also use the app on a smartphone.

• We are looking for active players ready to get down in alliance challenges and contribute to a successful team. If you are active, willing to participate in alliance challenges, and use or can use discord for chat...send in an application. We'll be happy to bring you in.

• Nice! Look forward to playing this.

• Quote from Deckhead5: “@Yak that game is for rainmen and TLL i am part of Graywolf and if that is for TLL vs Rainmen then make sure to contact a rainmen moderator or leader but @Crang and i have have arranged a match between Graywolf and TLL ” Deckhead is right. Rainmen is not challenging TLL to an elite match at this time. We are in process of setting something up with Carthage and will register and apply once we have the details and signatures in place.

• This is awesome! Thanks you very much for creating this map for the alliances. This is truly a huge step for us. a.) I like cyclones idea of more balanced city numbers per player, closing the gap. With that a good mid range on resources to allow us to build but still require some working knowledge of resource/production management. b.) I say normal time. Maybe bring in other speeds later if this works well enough for you to want to build more. As mentioned before, many of us are working as these…