Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 96.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Взлом игры

___ - - Русский форум

Сообщение об игроке, использующем несколько аккаунтов, лучше всего отправить через внутриигровую форму "Сообщить об ошибке" (в правом нижнем углу окна с игрой выбрать "Показать настройки" и там будет иконка жука). Также отправить электронное письмо на [email protected]

• Взлом игры

___ - - Русский форум

На третьей картинке видно, что в этой группе есть 1 зенитка (машина ПВО), которая наносит и урон АТК, и урон ЗЩТ. Поэтому урон, полученный вертолетом, не выходит за рамки возможного. Пехота более эффективна в обороне, а потеря ОЗ без вражеской атаки могла возникнуть из-за приказа об ускорении (боевая единица движется на 50% быстрее, теряя при этом 5% ОЗ в час). Взлом игры крайне маловероятен (не было зарегистрировано ни одного случая). Однако при возникновении обоснованных предположений о том, ч…

• Maasege to gold players nr 2

___ - - General Discussion

Creating gold discussion threads is not allowed on this Forum. Please, refrain from creating posts about gold and gold-related conspiracy theories in the future. Thread closed.

• Quote from Immortal: “you misunderstand the words of another player. ” Let's see. In his post, Firu says that "he knows from his experience that newbie alliances often break the agreements" and that "Whitewolf would have broken our agreement anyway, because they used a bug and declared war during a forced peace period" (do I even have to mention how wrong this statement is?), thus implying that in his opinion, you should ignore gentleman agreements (at the very least, this particular one) becaus…

• AA damage

___ - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Mak: “so theoreticaly one stack of SAMs that combined deals 30dmg to missile can shot down 4 30hp nukes only because they enter its range in same time?? wheres logic in that, how can 30dmg attack one shot 120hp? it should one shot only 30hp, therefor only one of those nukes, or spread its 30dmg among all, that would make sense ” Maybe don't launch them all at the same time? Also, AA has DEF value, so if those nukes are targeting the province with AA, they'll most likely get intercepte…

• AA damage

Quote from Mak: “no, im not talking about trading damage, but when i get in its range and dont deal any damage to it yet, it should attack first stack it sees and reloads for 10 mins, that would make sense or if it has enought munition loaded to attack 5 stacks with same damage then why it would reload if i send just one stack? ” AA attacks all targets in its range, dealing full damage to all of them (10 minutes cooldown). But when AA defends, it only damages one target at a time (without cooldo…

• AA damage

Damage only spreads between units in one stack. If you're attacking with several stacks or with single units (unstacked), they will all take the full damage.

• Quote from Immortal: “ada0be29e81e70e310333715ccfbd662.jpg почему они решили что начало должно быть в 20:00 по Киеву?/why did they decide that the start should be at 20:00 by Kiev time? Они думали что в этой битве работают условные правила, а не те, которые выставил админ./They thought that in this battle conditional rules work, and not those that the admin set. All players are confused: they do not understand what they were accused of. The timer expired at the time of day change and they even i…

• Quote from Immortal: “Your words are biased since you were kicked out of their server. So they spoke very negatively about you. If there was a conflict between you, you should not assent: the moderator should try to be as objective as possible, in my humble opinion... ” Ah, yes, of course I would be upset about getting banned from their Discord server because SOKOL got salty that the case of his posts breaking Forum Rules wasn't ruled out in his favour, and he decided to blame me instead of admi…

• Quote from Immortal: “The commanders had to approve the conditions before the battle. ” And so they did. The only difference is, Whitewolf were preparing for war at the agreed time, while SARMATS were preparing to break the said agreement and attack at the day change. With the level of communication SARMATS have, there is zero chance that anyone was "unaware" (not to mention everyone). Quote from Immortal: “But the fact that everyone defended the alliance's reputation is an occasion to be proud …

• iinsurgencies

Quote from ross222: “fereyd said this - cities above 33% morale are safe sorry this is not so , cities are only safe when at 35% not 33% ” He's right - they are safe above 33% (meaning they are safe at 34%, not at 33%).

• Nation-Specific Fire Control

___ - - Suggestions

Just change your relations with Rogue State to Ceasefire.

• Quote from mavr74: “1. Атака на ботов разрешена с 6 игрового дня. 2. Атака на игроков разрешена с 10 игрового дня. ” Вот это реально плохая идея. Лучше перемирие с ботами устанавливать либо на такой же период, что и с игроками, либо разрешить атаковать страны ботов с первого дня, потому что на 6 день все просто соберутся вокруг этих ботов и одновременно нападут, что скорее всего приведет к конфликтам при захвате территории (и это не лучший вариант, еси вы хотите "честно разделить ботов между игр…

• Position of the moderators, measures for violations of the rules 4. If a user is not satisfied with the measure of a moderator, the user may ask them for an opinion of this via PM, email or Skype if necessary; we are always ready to explain our actions in private. This also means that we will not tolerate public discussions. 5. Should moderators exceed their authorities assigned by these statutes, affected users can complain to the Super Moderator. If the user has further complaints, these can b…

• Тема закрыта.

• [RUS] Russian Union

___ - - Alliance Introductions

Тема закрыта (причина: не актуальна).

• высадку не остановит, но бой начаться может (после высадки), если они рядом находятся...

• It's not their ATK range, and I think it would be difficult to add another stat category like "Air Assault Range". Also, imagine how it would look like with Towed Artillery (with Air Assault), artillery with 400 range? Circles don't always work, because sometimes, when another airfield is far away, airborne infantry (and other units with air assault) need to arrive to one of the local air bases/airfields to get access to another set of circles (or that's how it's been working for me).

• one of my current games Don't know if that's the record forum.conflictnations.com/inde…893183faff39efd7d007f624b