Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 34.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• And dead again. I mean, of course this is not gamebreaking, but a rather unnecessary nuisance.

• A miracle. I m up to 4700.

• Probably since the Update I have 4.550 points and none get added anymore, although I should have more than that due to having killed a decent amount of units since then. Kind of a bummer, since getting forward in the ranking is surely a motivational factor.

• Es geht voran

Voltaire1512 - - Deutsches Forum

Quote from General_Senja: “Sowas interessiert mich gar nicht ” Schade eigentlich. Ich finde die Sache mit den Punkten und der Rangliste einen netten Motivationsfaktor. Habe nun die 10000 geknackt. Nächstes Ziel: 7500.

• Yesterday evening I ordered some units to advance into enemy territory. Today I checked and found, that a third country (I am neutral with) has advanced into a province two of my stacks had to enter too. But the neutral units occupied it faster. And now my two stacks stand still and can`t move out of the province, unless I want to start a war. Which I don`t want to. It would be nice if there would be a fix for this problem someday in the future, especially since I offered exactly that country ri…

• Es geht voran

Heute endlich auf Rang 11 gekommen und gleichzeitig die 15000 Marke geknackt. Hoffentlich halte ich noch bis zur 10000 durch. Und der Rest von uns? Wo seid ihr gerade und wo wollt ihr noch hin?

• Missile Silos

Voltaire1512 - - Suggestions

Awwww, too bad. Then I will lay waste to other countries with subs.

• Missile Silos

Quote from abradyson1: “This could be cool, but what would the advantages/disadvantages of this be? They wouldn't be mobile like the current rocket launchers. So they'd need some bonus to make up for that lack of mobility. ” Staticyoshi already made good points. Otherwise one would have to work with the stats the units have: - Invisibility on the map (just like the weapon labs) - Cooldown / reload time after firing - Amount of weapons fired at one time (so possibly a salvo)

• In my current game my neighbor has a Rogue problem. Mostly because he made a Blitzkrieg with Tier 1/2 National Guards versus half of Europe.

• NATO_AWACS_Boeing_E-3A_Sentry_1.jpg Isn`t it beautiful? Directs you air force to bomb everything to pieces before the ground forces enter the area.

• Quote from Germanico: “die neue loka fuer einschiffen etc sollte schon live sein. ” Bei Seetransport ja, bei Lufttransport nicht.

• Habe es nun endlich auf Level 10 gebracht. Da bekommt man im Spielerprofil ein neues Rangabzeichen. Die Rangbezeichnung aber bleibt gleich und ändert sich erst in Level 11. Das ist wahrscheinlich ein kleiner Fehler, als man das System von Call of War übernommen, aber etwas geändert hat. Dort ändert sich beides erst auf Level 11, während es sich hier wahrscheinlich immer bei vollen 10er-Rängen ändern soll.

• AI and Stacking

Voltaire1512 - - Bug Reports & Issues

Quote from zog2011: “AI is dumb ” AI is always a problem. Especially in this case. Contrary to anyone of us the AI can play 24/7 forever and if it would be much smarter, we all would get our butts handed to us. Hence I am rather cautious with calling for good AI. But I agree insofar as it should handle the game mechanics properly.

• Missile Silos

As the title says. I would like to see some stationary missile silos for ICBM. Maybe just allowed outside cities in provinces without strategic resources (so basically in the middle of nowhere).

• AI and Stacking

Voltaire1512 - - Bug Reports & Issues

It has probably been mentioned already, but it can`t hurt to say it again. The AI is not really good at avoiding stacking penalties. I saw Poland stack 10 ships (reducing efficiency to roughly 70%). And now he has a doomstack of 21 plane squadrons waiting in Warsaw with an efficiency of 42%.

• Es geht voran

Bin nun unter den besten 20.000 Vorwärts zu Rang 19.000

• Hallo, wenn ich mir auf meinem Spielerprofil die Statistiken ansehe, dann sollen die zerstörten / verlorenen Einheiten getrennt nach menschlichen und KI-Gegnern angezeigt werden. Bei den KI-Gegnern wird zwar unten die korrekte Summe von 85 zerstörten Einheiten angezeigt, bei den einzelnen Einheitengattungen aber nur 13. Ist das ein Fehler oder entgeht mir hier etwas?

• Rollenspiel

Ich bin neu hier und muss dumm fragen. Was ist ein Rollenspiel?

• Bin mal fix auf die Seite von "Call of War" gesprungen und habe mir dort die Spielerränge ab Leutnant aufwärts angesehen. Bis zum Oberst war alles in Ordnung, aber dann kamen die Generalsränge. Es wird zwar noch Ewigkeiten dauern, bis jemand so weit ist, aber trotzdem schon mal ein paar Gedanken zum Thema. Die jetzigen Spielerränge sind: Generalmajor (Fun Fact: Weiter ist bei CoW auch noch keiner gekommen) Generalleutnant General der Artillerie General der Infanterie Generaloberst Generalfeldmar…

• Eine Sache noch vor der Weihnachtspause. Wenn in einer Partie die Zahl der aktiven Spieler einen bestimmten Wert unterschreitet, dann erscheint in den CoN Nachrichten am Anfang jeden Tages eine Meldung, ob man die Runde beenden möchte. Der letzte Satz lautet dann zum Beispiel: 0 players have already requested to end this game. Würde ich übersetzen mit: 0 Spieler haben bereits beantragt, das Spiel zu beenden. Das ist jetzt natürlich eine sehr wörtliche Übersetzung. Statt "beantragt" könnte man au…