Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• attacking sea transports

Brutaful - - Questions & Answers

They're just sitting ducks......with a lot of HP

• Well I know that level 1 hospitals will only show 0% heal rate. As for them not healing at all, did you make sure that the unit is actually in the center of the city and not anywhere away from the center? If I remember correctly, healing wouldn't factor in if the unit wasn't directly in the center. Also, I'm pretty sure the healing triggers at a certain time everyday so you have to keep your units there for the whole day if you want the unit to actually heal. That's all I can really think of tha…

• non upgrading tech

Brutaful - - Suggestions

If memory serves me well, there was a thread about this months ago and the devs decided they would not implement this idea. Nevertheless, I think this would be a pretty interesting idea. It's a little weird when I notice that a possible enemy has better ASF and all I have to do is research the next level of ASF in order to be on par with him in terms of ASF power. Of course that doesn't mean I will have the same amount of ASF jets available as he does, but I would definitely be in a better posit…

• Transport Ships

I've seen some weird stuff going on with the transport ships. The health points of the transport ships seem to double at random. I'll show some examples below. 18792983b82e11e5c743d20a8c0b8eae.jpg Here we have a transport ship carrying 1 motorized infantry battalion, a CRV, and a mobile anti-air. Now I don't have a screenshot of it but earlier this ship was only at 60 Hp, not 120. It doubled shortly after we reached day 20 in the game. 8aae58abdd80c48be9069855fcaf71f0.png Now here we have anothe…

• Quitting a game

Brutaful - - General Discussion

Well considering the fact that some people can be nearly or completely destroyed by day 6, I can see why people leave by then. As for having few players by the end of games, I haven't played enough to notice a trend yet but in the 2 games that I played until the end, there were only about 2 or 3 people left. Keep in mind that these games were played before the coalition update happened, so there weren't many groups of players working together, just a few pacts between countries. Regarding the pe…

• MASSIVE UPDATE 20170914

Brutaful - - News and Updates

Quote from Robert2424: “Quote from Opulon: “About annexation, how about "annex is proportional to the population" ? It's in idea heard here and there. The general price over annexation is to put it as a long term investment. So... this kind of price can be "fair" if you have taken a 9 pop city (mid-late), but far less if you devastated an opponent ” then the strategy would be bomb the hell out of Citys then to reduce population before occupying. Annexing isn't so much a "choice" and more of If w…

• Missile Defense

If I remember correctly, my frigate and corvette had fired at some infantry in a city, so I guess that explains why they didn't shoot at the missile. As for the jets, they had just refueled so they were totally ready to shoot it.

• Missile Defense

Thanks for the answers. There are still some things I don't understand though, my frigate did not attack the missile even though it was in range. When i checked the missile's health, it was 5/5. I had 2 corvettes and one frigate, all of which have the 'active attack' ability, it would have been more than enough to kill that missile. I guess the guy who fired the missile got extremely lucky? Yeah I think you are right about the patrolling idea, however there was very little AA in the area (lucky …

• Missile Defense

This is the first time I've had missiles coming towards me, so I'm a little confused on things. 1. How does attacking a missile work? I can't seem to target them with my strike jets or ships, even though they have the capabilities to attack missiles. Is it because they would take too long to get to the missile and destroy it before it hits it's target? If that is case, why didn't my corvette and frigate attack the missile that was aiming for my other corvette that was right next to them? Have I …

• Resource Trading

Brutaful - - Suggestions

Earlier today I was talking with one of the players in my current game. We were talking about trading resources. We had agreed that I would give him so rare materials in return for fuel. I clicked on the trade option and to my surprise and dismay, I saw that I was only able to "trade" relations. I asked in the Help channel if we weren't allowed to trade resources anymore because I thought I might just be dealing with some sort of bug and daifrit confirmed that it was true that we weren't able to…

• Yeah to be honest, I've always looked at this game as a more strategic one rather than a tactical one. Even in the realistic sense of both words (tactical and strategic), this game is on the strategic level. If this game focused more on controlling a few military units, such as an infantry division or an armored division with the ideas you suggested and the ability to really set up formations, conduct reconnaissance, and overall just focusing on fighting much smaller objectives, it would be a ta…

• Yeah I remember there was an update that fixed this, maybe a month ago. A few days ago I started getting a ton of embargoes, a lot of them turned into declarations of war some hours later. Something was a little odd though. It was only in one game that I was getting maybe 2-4 embargoes a day and a declaration of war against me. In another game which has been going on for the same amount of days, I have only had 1 embargo and another country that seems to be bouncing from war and then ceasefire m…

• The change seems to have been day and night for me. Yesterday I had about 9 embargoes, maybe 12 at most. Now it's jumped to about 34, and 2 countries (both of which share borders with me) have declared war. I'm about to get screwed haha. What I find hilarious is that the 2nd declaration of war came only about 20 minutes before the day change.

• In some games you will be given a country automatically, in others you will be allowed to choose which country you want to play. It depends on the settings for that specific game as far as I am aware.

• Destroyers need their Air Arm

Brutaful - - Suggestions

Quote from Oceanhawk: “Quote from Brutaful: “I don't know if it would be to overpowered or not or if it's even possible with carriers (I'm pretty new), but I think it would be pretty cool if the airborne or marines could utilize the destroyers and/or carriers for some sort of transport or "waypoint". For example, an airborne unit can fly to a destroyer, land and maybe refuel there, before flying to their actual destination. This would allow for airborne to have more range which might be OP, but …

• Destroyers need their Air Arm

Brutaful - - Suggestions

I don't know if it would be to overpowered or not or if it's even possible with carriers (I'm pretty new), but I think it would be pretty cool if the airborne or marines could utilize the destroyers and/or carriers for some sort of transport or "waypoint". For example, an airborne unit can fly to a destroyer, land and maybe refuel there, before flying to their actual destination. This would allow for airborne to have more range which might be OP, but I think it would be a nice addition, although…