Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cruise missile not firing

heshamx - - Bug Reports & Issues

Well i tried re-positioning several times but it didn't work, i had another set of stealth heavy bombers that i sent there and did the job , it is good that it was a 4x game but the bad thing is that i made an ingame bug report and i don't like the way your people reply, it is not about closing an open ticket, if i am reporting a bug it is for you guys to handle the cause of the bug cause i like this game and want it to be perfect , even that i know that coding such a complicated app must come w…

• Cruise missile not firing

uid=7954735 gameID=2222184 I have tried to fire this destroyers with any kind of cruise missile from my heavy bombers and it always says out of range, i had another stack of heavy bombers in place and always the same

• Fixed: gameID=2220585

Game doesn't load. seems 4x has a priority

• I don't see this as a good move. how am i supposed to send reinforcements for defense if i am attacked, what about moving TDS to that new towns you have just invaded on the other side of the continent? I usually have central defenses in several areas if i get attacked in an area i send reinforcements , so disabling air lifting for tanks and support units makes the defending mission harder, but for the attacker he has already moved enough troops in the area , and that would make it impossible to …

• Well this was the best feature for airmobile. but at least i have should know that the poor guy will have to wait an hour under the mercy of the enemy not to strike him. So does this apply also on Special forces and other air assaulted units?

• The title is clearly fog of war. you didn't mention that this applies to all games. So You should probably me mentioning that this is in all games not just fog of war Also i have noticed that the airborne infantry now needs 1 hour to deploy to deploy now, before i was just as soon as he lands click attack and air assault another another province which didn't need few minutes if i am continuously giving him orders

• uid=7954735 gameID=2163805 So i attack a player in a World 2020 in day 24 , take his homeland towns and 0 city loot, i understand you disabled this feature in for of war maps, but this is an older games and it is getting affacted

• The stack was in combat with 3 groups of subs and a group of sub was in the same point of location of the enemy stack. so he was like just in the center of the radar. and other navy pieces of enemy were already destroyed but i waited to destroy the frigates before engaging strike fighters

• Why would not Strike jets do damage a carrier combined with 2 submarines? uid=7954735 gameID=2163805 I commanded Strike jets to attack a stack of 1 aircraft carrier with no planes on stacked with 2 attack subs and got a message saying that " Your army will not damage any of the attacked units." Normally Strike jets can attacks ships right?

• City protected with 3 TDS

heshamx - - General Discussion

Thanks for your inputs. I might change the plan to be able to involve more troops then. but i was wondering if firing multiple consecutive CM missile would break the defense and get through that?

• City protected with 3 TDS

heshamx - - General Discussion

Hello all, So i have an enemy that has stacked 3 TDS in one city covering his most important cities. how can i beat that defense. Land troops are not an option as he is too far from me. i was planning for Naval vessels attack with CM/Ballistic for a strategic strike. Any ideas would be appreciated

• uid=7954735 gameID=2178321 ingame name= heshamx lost 4 strike jets between the update and roll back process, they were launched from an airfield south libya (province Madama) and they were bombing benghazi which had only infantry. what is frustrating is that i opened a ticket immediately few minutes after the servers went back to normal activity to just get replies the only goal for them is that you are trying to buy sometime. it is ok that an error occurs , it happens everywhere but you should …