Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MOABs

Tormtar - - Suggestions

Please give us MOABs.

• Why citys dont grow?

Tormtar - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Pablo22510: “I have a couple of questions about this topic: 1. Where the hell is this 'city level' thing? 2. If recruiting offices increase manpower, what the hell are military hospitals for? ” I believe the cities can increase in value, the number in parenthesis next to them, and this translates directly into more Victory Points. Military hospitals heal units if you put the units in the city. The higher the level of the hospital, they heal quicker.

• Why citys dont grow?

Okay, thanks.

• Why citys dont grow?

Quote from Germanico: “Of course there is healing - and there is pop growth bonus as well. Hospitals basically heal their level in HP / day. Level 1 = 1 HP to the basic city healing of 1 HP effectively doubling your heal rate. Level 5 = 5 HP /day + 1HP from city. We are just changing the UI to reflect this - as right now it shows some arbitrary % that are screwed. //Germanico ” When will this be changed? My Level 5 hospital is only healing at 2% according to the Healing Value when I select the c…

• Request: Labeling of Bodies of Water

Tormtar - - Suggestions

Could we please get the bodies of water across the map labeled? It would help a lot when trying to coordinate attacks with allies, thanks!

• I'm now down to 3 embargoes and 0 attackers. Thanks for the fix!!!

• I'm down from 49 embargoes to only 18, so that's pretty good. I went from 3 attackers down to 2.

• I know a fix is coming, but now it's just getting to the point of hilarity - I now have 49 countries embargoing me and a total of 3 have declared war. All 3 bordering me so I'm about to be in a massive sh*t storm.

• I need the love, I now have - not joking - 49 countries embargoing me. Only 1 war declaration, so that's good.

• By the way, this is happening when you first come into the home page for the game (see attachment).

• I need that love & compassion, it just hit 17 countries embargoing me.

• Thanks, I appreciate you looking at it. I've only fought against 4 countries - my tutorial attacked Yemen and I finished them off. I then hit computer controlled Oman and Iraq, but then Iran (a human controlled country) attacked me and I counter-attacked and wiped him out. I don't really understand, I guess, what the AI would consider "acceptable" destruction in my path for world domination.

• And now it's 11. In fact my newspaper has exploded with a ton of new embargoes across the world.

• Yes, I was at 8 before then 2 more countries imposed embargoes after the update. It says my global popularity is 1%, while "our" popularity is 62%.

• I currently have 10 countries with trade embargoes against me, and I'm at peace. Will they ever lift these embargoes? If it helps I'm on map 1808067. Thanks!

• Questions

I've been playing Call of War for over a year and one of the best things about that game is Alliances & Coalitions. Will those features be added to this game soon? Thanks!