Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 900.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from KFGauss: “In their copious spare time, Dorado should create a Discord Bot that'll immediately answer the top 100 boring questions rookies ask. ” We have a bot ready and Q&A ready prepared, it's a matter of prioritising it. So yes! It will happen. Quote from FarmerJG: “I gave you a like so you could reach 1000:) ” This was all I was waiting for - now we can finally lay the forum to rest

• I forwarded this to my colleague - this is great! We'll reach out to you soon, we're happy to collaborate or assist if we can reach an agreement.

• If you come across it please send us an email with a link to this forum and screenshot of the text you're seeing

• Weather

Yak - - Suggestions

Fun fact: We have toyed with the idea for future projects and the implications of weather. A drafted design document included. That said, it's not happening anytime soon, if ever, to CoN

• Quote from T8.0: “everything ” Not really everything, the dinner you cooked is best saved for a general channel or such. But in all seriousness we will setup different channels and have the Forum as it's own category. Just share your thoughts and we will consider once the Discord revamp comes along

• As Teburu said, there is, if it's too busy we can add a cooldown timer for focused messages

• They spawn with health depending on the morale of the city

• Quote from Hakville: “wiki or ingame documentation ” Right you are. We are going to be migrating much of the information and knowledge from the Forum, to the wiki. I invite everyone who has contributed to the knowledgebase in the wiki to reach out to us so that we can start the process. @MeLarie will be the contact point for this. (Discord MeLarie | CM#8113)

• Quote from playbabe: “HMMMMMMMM, wouldn't that remove post and comment? ” Shouldn't be the case, no. We'll make a copy just in case if something goes wrong. Likely we'll need to keep the usernames, but we'll see. Removing login and report won't solve the main precaution. They need to be wiped, there's no other way.

• Quote from Im On Smoko: “What is the approximate timeframe for the shut down? ” I'm aiming by end of year, but it depends if we are closing the forum entirely or archiving it (leaving open for public view) Quote from Tzztzttztz: “Will we still have access to the old topics, or will the entire website be removed and the archive deleted? ” Best case scenario is we leave it open for public view Quote from T8.0: “Do you still use the bot double counter for verification on the CON's discord server? ”…

• Here's a brief story around my trail of thought. Early teens. Sweltering hot summer Malta. Playstation 3 on the shelf fans winding to the vertex processing of Metal Gear 4: Guns of the patriots. Tens of hours in, I am nearing the end of the game. I encroach a squad of unknowing guard infantrymen. An idea, I strategize on a flank to the left. Gut hugging the ground, In typical solid snake fashion I make my way to the designated location through the decided route. But what's this? A military crate…

• Dear Conflict of Nations World War 3 community, I trust this message catches you in the midst of an epic battle or a thrilling strategy session. Today, I come with an update that's bitter-sweet, but also exciting about the future of our community. When we first conceived Conflict of Nations World War 3, our game's forum was the heartbeat of our community. It was a bustling hub of strategy discussions, unit analysis, and friendly banter - a place where friendships were formed and alliances forged…

• Wtf happend with my profile

Yak - - General Discussion

Quote from Jale7711: “Nothing happend ? Is this normal ? Why no admin or support meber helps ? Just sad! ” 1. The forum is not for player reports 2. Please post a report so that we can look into it further We have seen instances where profiles display being level 1 but change back to original rank shortly after. It's usually a desync to the databse.

• Unit suggestions and complains

Yak - - Suggestions

I said everything on the topic here

• We discussed this for 10x/20x+ games - it isn't a prio right now

• Gold limits

Quote from Teburu: “Any thoughts on trying to decrease the general issues with backstabbing/betrayals in coas made up by random people? ” I absolutely understand what you mean. It's a very frequent grievance we see from player feedback. Right now we don't have anything like this on the roadmap for 2023 - that said it is an acknowledge experience that will directly or indirectly change with time. Unified clients is a critical juncture in our project planning, since it will serve the foundation fo…

• Gold limits

Quote from Crozbomb: “Totally respect the revenue needs to keep the game alive and well, and the devs have created a terrific game overall. My friends and I have played non-stop for almost three years, and we would love nothing more than to see the community and game overall continue to improve. Guess my point is that the balance of being able to use unlimited gold seems to have gone too far. Not sure if there are some analytics to see what the devs are using to evaluate such decisions, but I wo…

• Game Search

Yak - - Suggestions

We have intentions to overhaul game search function once Unified clients release is post-beta

• Hey everyone, So a bit more insight behind the change. As playbabe pointed out, this is a carryover from our carrier stacking issue. Since the release of the seasonal unit we refactored(modernised, improved up to our current standard) parts of code which influenced. For a bit more technical detail, the previous code (legacy) was hardcoded causing a server-side issues as well. The new algorithm simplifies how aircrafts are dealt with, and by expected behaviour of the current implementation; trans…

• I've asked for further insight behind the changes - please bear with me in the meantime.